Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    SueSueDio wrote: »

between this thread and the garbage advice thread today i really really want pizza.

Just one slice? ;)

uspki8v6xtsr.jpg

that plus 7 chilli cheese fries and i should be sated for about an hour. lol

Lmao! Perfect.
  • Alydem1
    Alydem1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with you!
    currently finishing a vanilla latte and chicken Panini at work. Could've eaten the salad I packed, but I just wasn't feeling it today.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Alydem1 wrote: »
    I'm right there with you!
    currently finishing a vanilla latte and chicken Panini at work. Could've eaten the salad I packed, but I just wasn't feeling it today.

Literally NOTHING is worse than forcing down a salad you don't feel like eating. Good call!
  • kmorrow0712
    kmorrow0712 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I made a cauliflower crusted pizza last night and it actually tasted good??? I guess because the crust is half parmesan cheese :wink: Maybe it just felt good to eat half a pizza again :wink:

How big and how many calories? Because if half the crust was parmesan cheese.... :#

I'm wondering if I could eat real pizza for the same amount of cals.

between this thread and the garbage advice thread today i really really want pizza.

I didn't make dinner so I'm probably going to order a real pizza. Bring it.
  • kmorrow0712
    kmorrow0712 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    I made a cauliflower crusted pizza last night and it actually tasted good??? I guess because the crust is half parmesan cheese :wink: Maybe it just felt good to eat half a pizza again :wink:

I think you are in the wrong thread...

No, I just eat pizza at least once a week so I figured what the hell.
  • southernoregongrape
    southernoregongrape Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I just finished 3 scrumptious rectangles of Lily's SF chocolate. Now comes the beer.
  • ivygirl1937
    ivygirl1937 Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Just had a bowl of chocolate marshmallow ice cream. With whipped cream on top. Mmm....
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Shhh, don't tell anyone, but if something is truly "organic, clean, natural" it was raised without any pesticides, or unnatural foods.
    Our orchard was organic and natural. We ate around the worms in the apples.
    Our beef was grass fed, but not truly natural because we fed them oats before we butchered them because otherwise they were too tough to chew.
    Our chickens were not free range. The critters would have come down from the hills and killed them all if they were running free. They also did not eat natural foods. We bought their food in sacks from the local farm supply.
    Our milk was not homogenized nor pasteurized, nor did we drink full fat. We skimmed that to make butter etc.
    And worst of all, we actually ate a lot of processed foods with preservatives. Salt and sugar being our preservatives of choice and the big pressure cooker our processor of choice.
    If any one would like a natural organic chicken and dumplings recipe, I'd be only too glad to share a true old fashioned one I used many times over the years. Of course it starts with buying x number of chicks and raising them behind the wood stove in the kitchen to keep them from freezing. And many who laud organic and natural might cringe when they find out that you have to actually kill the chicken, then scald it in boiling water then pluck the feathers and then gut it before you can even think of cutting it into pieces to boil.
    I personally fell in love with "factory farming" when I finally went to a grocery store when I was in high school and found out that others were actually willing to do all the work and make it available at a reasonable cost.
    To each his own, but I personally adore reliable electricity, flush toilets (outhouses were no fun in the middle of the night when it was pouring down rain), eggs that I don't have to gather, etc.

No offense but that sounded like h3ll to me lol
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Oh...also I have had a rough busy week! lol Had a volunteer info session, threw a birthday party, had 3 exams and school 3 days of the week then 2 assignments due Sunday (the party was Saturday) and Monday my boyfriend and I went out to relax (saw Beauty and the Beast in 21+ VIP with leather reclining love seats and delicious food and it was AMAZING)... because I had a rough week - this is why everyone had to wait a while to be added! lol. I made it to where requests need to be made to lower the amount of "trolls" and clean eating Nazis we get.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I just had a frozen margarita Texas sized from Dallas BBQ... So good

20090929dallas-drink.jpg

I want that.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I think I want some Philly cheese steak egg rolls for dinner tonight
  • _Bro
    _Bro Posts: 437 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Man, it's getting time for an "off-plan" meal. I'm currently in training for my next powerlifting meet, and have to meet my calories and macros really closely. Every once in a while, I need cheeseburgers or chimichangas or cheesecake. Trying to decide what to eat. All suggestions welcome! :D

Why choose between the two?
    Have both :)
    2jxk15kxnelt.jpg
    gxkpki3kwdo6.png

While you are meeting your macros -- try some
    Spicy Ground turkey meatballs : P:130, C:12 F:29

Muffin tin, ground turkey, spices/salsa and some low fat cheese (put it in side of the rolled up ball). Add in some broccoli) on the side for a bit of fiber/carbs== win; Macros will be a bit less on the fat / carbs as I think the number above include adding in some golden flax ;0

wl03257sbfv4.jpg
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    _Bro wrote: »
    Man, it's getting time for an "off-plan" meal. I'm currently in training for my next powerlifting meet, and have to meet my calories and macros really closely. Every once in a while, I need cheeseburgers or chimichangas or cheesecake. Trying to decide what to eat. All suggestions welcome! :D

Why choose between the two?
    Have both :)
    2jxk15kxnelt.jpg
    gxkpki3kwdo6.png

That's what I'm talking about! *drool
  • katrinalyons
    katrinalyons Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm all about flexible dieting and balance. Lots of volume food and lots of treats. My diary is open if anyone wants to add me.