Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    papercut2k wrote: »
    Right on! For me, it's either Ben & Jerry or Talenti. That Halo and Artic Zero are bleh. They're pretty much frozen protein bars. I eat enough of that already.
    mm-hm... Cherry Garcia for me!

• southernoregongrape
    southernoregongrape Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Not a big ice cream eater. We always had to churn our own and with 8 kids and two adults, never had enough to form a habit. Oddly enough, we only had potato chips twice a year at the 4th of July and Memorial Day and I immediately formed a lifetime love affair. B)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    rakowskidp wrote: »
    papercut2k wrote: »
    Right on! For me, it's either Ben & Jerry or Talenti. That Halo and Artic Zero are bleh. They're pretty much frozen protein bars. I eat enough of that already.
    mm-hm... Cherry Garcia for me!

Ben & Jerry cookies and cream cheesecake core for me please! Best ice cream ever.
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    Halo Top IS real ice cream! I like it better than other brands actually - not just because it's low calorie. It's delicious!
    Fair enough... I just prefer smaller portions of full-fat, real-sugar ice creams.
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    My 74th bday today

Happy birthday!! I hope you're celebrating with something yummy :cookie:
  • southernoregongrape
    southernoregongrape Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Come one, come all to he new group posted above. This board moves so fast that I have an awful time finding this one sometimes.
  • sunfastrose
    sunfastrose Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I ran 11 miles today. I had moderate breakfast and lunch, and even with dinner already planned, I have an extra 1,000 calories to deal with. This is hard, tbh. My hunger gets suppressed on the immediate day when I exercise; looks like tomorrow's
    plan will include a fair amount of dirt. =)
  • kateland
    kateland Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    So many great things about this post. I just focus on a daily deficit...I had a cheeseburger for dinner and got out and exercised an additional 30 minutes to get my green daily deficit. No judgment here!
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    My 74th bday today

Happy birthday!! I hope you're celebrating with something yummy :cookie:

Ditto! Happy birthday, and have a great time swimming, spending and eating...! :)
  • Asher_Ethan
    Asher_Ethan Posts: 2,430 Member
    Options
    How have i missed this group until now?! I can live without pizza
  • megomerrett
    megomerrett Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    This week I've had a doughnut, pizza, ice cream... etc. But I've also exercised loads and not gone wild on calories. I'd go mad if I had to cut everything out!
    Add me.
  • Tacklewasher
    Tacklewasher Posts: 7,122 Member
    Options
    So, I have a craving for toast and peanut butter. Something I haven't had in a while. Grocery shopping so I start looking at bread and decide to buy a loaf. Pick up the cheapest one, and look at the calories. About 75 per slice. I check out another one that is about 50 per slice, but a bit pricier. So I take the lower cal count one.

Guess I should have checked the label a bit closer. The only reason for the lower calorie count is they slice these things paper thing. On a gram per gram basis, it's no different, just that the slices are 2/3rds the thickness.

Enjoyed my snack and I will put money on me throwing more than 1/2 the loaf away as I'm sure I won't get through it. But it makes up the the wings I had Friday (I guess).

• kmorrow0712
    kmorrow0712 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    I want a group too. Do we have one yet? Just figured out how to send friend requests and will send them to people who are still active.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119686-the-filthy-eaters-of-mfp

Yes! Thank you :)

• kmorrow0712
    kmorrow0712 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Cadbury mini-eggs... I may have four of the really big bags currently in my house. I love those freaking things! They are like 220 calories for TWELVE! Portioned out, those bags are going to last me until next Easter! LOL

Those things will be the death of me. That is ONE thing I cannot trust myself with. One here, one there, oh look I've eaten 30