Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Hey I'll take whatever dessert sounds good lol idc if it's fancy or not! Just don't double dip and then pass me a spoon with the ice cream container :P I'll take my own pint, thanks!
  • crooked_left_hook
    crooked_left_hook Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    @quiksylver296 Mini Eggs... SO glad/sad those are off the shelf for another year!!!

Still have one and a half of the ginormous bags left! Stashed them in my bra drawer. But hubby found them yesterday, so we'll see how long they last now. :D

Now just what exactly was hubby doing in the bra drawer? :flushed:

He folded and put away all the laundry for Mother's Day!!! <3<3<3

Okay... now I'm jealous...

First @pinuplove 's hubby cooks for her and now yours is doing laundry.

Where do you ladies find men like that?

*sad panda*

My ex-husband AND my current partner both washed, folded, and put away laundry. I guess I lucked out in that department (because I HATE doing laundry). I'd say you can have my ex but I wouldn't wish that hot mess on anyone.

Anyhoo...I visited family last week and made 4 dozen peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (probably would have been 5dz if we weren't munching on cookie dough)...then we ate them all over the course of 4 days. Food counsumed on vacation is zero calories right?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I eat food off of the ground. Does that count?

Also, quicksylver, hello from Idaho. How you doing? I never meet Idaho folks on here, except for USCMCPPCPTHCNSV. But she quit talking to me because I'm an idiot. Anyway, where do you get Jamaican food around here?

I'm concerned, if @usmcmp won't speak to you... :p

No clue. Haven't found any. But wasn't looking very hard, either. Saw a food truck downtown once that I meant to try, but I haven't seen it again.

If I remember correctly it had something to do with @JustinAnimal not losing weight due to all the alcohol he was drinking. I couldn't convince him that was part of the problem.
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    @quiksylver296 Mini Eggs... SO glad/sad those are off the shelf for another year!!!

Still have one and a half of the ginormous bags left! Stashed them in my bra drawer. But hubby found them yesterday, so we'll see how long they last now. :D

Now just what exactly was hubby doing in the bra drawer? :flushed:

He folded and put away all the laundry for Mother's Day!!! <3<3<3

Okay... now I'm jealous...

First @pinuplove 's hubby cooks for her and now yours is doing laundry.

Where do you ladies find men like that?

*sad panda*

My ex-husband AND my current partner both washed, folded, and put away laundry. I guess I lucked out in that department (because I HATE doing laundry). I'd say you can have my ex but I wouldn't wish that hot mess on anyone.

Anyhoo...I visited family last week and made 4 dozen peanut butter chocolate chip cookies (probably would have been 5dz if we weren't munching on cookie dough)...then we ate them all over the course of 4 days. Food consumed on vacation is zero calories right?

Correction: food consumed on vacation is negative calories :wink:

(I have a 1 month vacation coming up... gimme them cookies!)
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    The diner dad thread made me seriously hungry/nostalgic for fried eggs and toast. So guess what was for breakfast!
  • ladyreva78
    Options
    pinuplove wrote: »
    The diner dad thread made me seriously hungry/nostalgic for fried eggs and toast. So guess what was for breakfast!

mmmmmm probably a green smoothy :tongue:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options

:laugh: Never in my life have I had a green smoothie! I like spinach but prefer mine in salad form.
  • ladyreva78
    Options

:laugh: Never in my life have I had a green smoothie! I like spinach but prefer mine in salad form.

Hehe. I had a molasses and butter toast.

Good memories of eating breakfast at my Grandmother's. Bought the jar yesterday more out of nostalgia than anything else. And still uber yummy too!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    usmcmp wrote: »

Also, quicksylver, hello from Idaho. How you doing? I never meet Idaho folks on here, except for USCMCPPCPTHCNSV. But she quit talking to me because I'm an idiot. Anyway, where do you get Jamaican food around here?

No clue. Haven't found any. But wasn't looking very hard, either. Saw a food truck downtown once that I meant to try, but I haven't seen it again.

If I remember correctly it had something to do with @JustinAnimal not losing weight due to all the alcohol he was drinking. I couldn't convince him that was part of the problem.

Uh oh, @JustinAnimal. Guess what the ONE thing is that I gave up in my diet? Yep, alcohol. ;)
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options

baha! Touche!
  • JustinAnimal
    Options

Uh oh, @JustinAnimal. Guess what the ONE thing is that I gave up in my diet? Yep, alcohol. ;)

I think USMCMPNWAPCP was referencing a failed post I just made about giving up alcohol. I have, at least for this month, and found wild success. I tried to share that fact and did not find wild success there.
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Today is St. Honore's feast day (I'm not Catholic but my mom is). He is the patron saint of bakers so I expect to see lots of cakes and cookies today ;) I myself may attempt keto bread...
  • Verity1111
    edited May 2017
    Options
    Today is St. Honore's feast day (I'm not Catholic but my mom is). He is the patron saint of bakers so I expect to see lots of cakes and cookies today ;) I myself may attempt keto bread...

Hope your attempt goes well! I have a sore throat and I am day dreaming about ramen noodles. lol. I might eat those for lunch. Plus a cup of tea...
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

I think USMCMPNWAPCP was referencing a failed post I just made about giving up alcohol. I have, at least for this month, and found wild success. I tried to share that fact and did not find wild success there.

I didn't see that thread. Nothing wrong with cutting back or cutting out something that puts you over. The calories have to come from somewhere and if you can't drink just one you might as well cut it out for as long as is necessary.
  • JustinAnimal
    Options
    Agreed! It's the conclusion I (finally) arrived at. It's sad, but has been true for most of my life; I typically don't learn the lesson until I've made enough mistakes and truly have the light bulb click on.
  • crooked_left_hook
    crooked_left_hook Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    Agreed! It's the conclusion I (finally) arrived at. It's sad, but has been true for most of my life; I typically don't learn the lesson until I've made enough mistakes and truly have the light bulb click on.

I'm pretty sure that's the way it is most people, so don't beat yourself up over it :)
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    @Verity1111 I'm sorry you aren't feeling good! Did the Ramen/tea help? My allergies were killing me a couple months ago and all I could get down was hot drinks; cold water hurt my throat and (for some reason) tasted disgusting.
  • Verity1111
    Options
    @Verity1111 I'm sorry you aren't feeling good! Did the Ramen/tea help? My allergies were killing me a couple months ago and all I could get down was hot drinks; cold water hurt my throat and (for some reason) tasted disgusting.

I didn't even get the soup lol ended up too busy to eat the rest of my food. The tea did help a little bit. I barely had any calories yesterday and my throat feels even worse today :( All I've had today is some more blueberry tea which is surprisingly good, but not food... Hopefully I can handle something later.
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    feel better verity!

guys, last night i ordered a pizza hut personal pan pizza because someone on a pizza thread mentioned that a whole one was like 540 kcal and it sounded too good to be true. it was. that is the wimpiest, saddest little pizza i've ever seen. it looked like something you would only buy in an airport.