Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    I regret I have but one Reese's Peanut Butter Egg remaining and saving that one for my finish line of an upcoming Spartan Race.

Had Ice Cream Nachos with the family for Mother's Day. Multiple scoops of ice cream over broken cone fragments and various flavored toppings, whipped cream, strawberries, bananas, cherries, & sprinkles....

I went to the movies a few days ago and had a skillet brownie sundae... I couldn't finish it though. Only because I also had an avocado wrap with chipotle ranch as well as trio chips (nacho chips with a side of each salsa, cheese dip and guacamole). I have no regrets. lol. My calories that day were like 3000-4000.
  • bmchillz
    bmchillz Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in! ADD ME!
  • limex
    limex Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Finally! I'm so sick of post after post about clean eating, which I know I will never be able to attain. Please feel free to add me, esp if you're short like me (5ft)...I'd love to see what you can fit within your calorie limit.
  • JustinAnimal
    JustinAnimal Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    I eat food off of the ground. Does that count?

Also, quicksylver, hello from Idaho. How you doing? I never meet Idaho folks on here, except for USCMCPPCPTHCNSV. But she quit talking to me because I'm an idiot. Anyway, where do you get Jamaican food around here?
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options
    @quiksylver296 Mini Eggs... SO glad/sad those are off the shelf for another year!!!

Still have one and a half of the ginormous bags left! Stashed them in my bra drawer. But hubby found them yesterday, so we'll see how long they last now. :D

Now just what exactly was hubby doing in the bra drawer? :flushed:
  • pinuplove
    pinuplove Posts: 12,874 Member
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »
    @quiksylver296 Mini Eggs... SO glad/sad those are off the shelf for another year!!!

Still have one and a half of the ginormous bags left! Stashed them in my bra drawer. But hubby found them yesterday, so we'll see how long they last now. :D

Maybe he was looking for hidden candy :laugh:
  • pinuplove
    Options

He folded and put away all the laundry for Mother's Day!!! <3<3<3

Dang! I want what she got for Mother's Day! :lol:
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I eat food off of the ground. Does that count?

Also, quicksylver, hello from Idaho. How you doing? I never meet Idaho folks on here, except for USCMCPPCPTHCNSV. But she quit talking to me because I'm an idiot. Anyway, where do you get Jamaican food around here?

I'm concerned, if @usmcmp won't speak to you... :p

No clue. Haven't found any. But wasn't looking very hard, either. Saw a food truck downtown once that I meant to try, but I haven't seen it again.
  • ladyreva78
    edited May 2017
    Options

Okay... now I'm jealous...

First @pinuplove 's hubby cooks for her and now yours is doing laundry.

Where do you ladies find men like that?

*sad panda*
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options

*sad panda*

In the interest of full disclosure, my hubby putting away laundry is so rare he didn't realize I have separate drawers in my dresser for bras and undies. And we've been married almost 20 years!
  • pinuplove
    Options
    If it helps, I'll show you a picture of the disaster that is his corner of the living room @ladyreva78 :tongue: He's a great cook, but tidy he is not!
  • ladyreva78
    Options
    Mmmm now that might be a smidgen more problematic...

Cook and chaos or no cook and no chaos... Difficult choice that is :tongue:

(honestly... right now I would just take 'whatever' and see how it goes. I've been single for far too long :neutral: )
  • Verity1111
    Options
  • Verity1111
    Options
    limex wrote: »
    Finally! I'm so sick of post after post about clean eating, which I know I will never be able to attain. Please feel free to add me, esp if you're short like me (5ft)...I'd love to see what you can fit within your calorie limit.

Feel free to join our group :) I'm not 5' but I am 5'4" close enough? http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119686-the-filthy-eaters-of-mfp
  • Verity1111
    Options

*sad panda*

Men are supposed to do it just as much as women? The men and women I know do equal work. This is 2017 lol
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    @ladyreva78 I don't let my husband within 10 miles of the laundry. He can't wash and can't fold. He threw a bunch of my Goodwill finds in the wash with the tags still on once :#@Verity1111 Thanks for the invite! I'm loving Keto so far but I just can't think about pasta too much...
  • Verity1111
    edited May 2017
    Options
    I admit I do little cooking and avoid doing laundry like the plague. Trick is to screw up the laundry badly (including messing up "delicates") so the wife never asks me to do it again.

I do lots of stuff my wife doesn't want to so I don't feel guilty about it. Besides, she needs me for jars and stuff off the top shelf. So when I'm in the doghouse, I put stuff up high and tighten jars just so she can appreciate me again (doesn't work if she realizes I've put stuff up high and tightened the jars though).

That was hilarious haha I need help opening jars lately which sucks because the guys and gals I lived with before needed my help to open jars! Since I was hurt and got big and everything my muscle tone/strength seems to have deteriorated very significantly!