Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• carolinamccabe22
    carolinamccabe22 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    im the same i eat what fits my goal still get nutrition but eat what i want ive lost 17 pounds this way and i also eat smaller portions now but still am feeling satisfied. i also do a lot more exercise than i did so i am able to eat what i want.
  • rakowskidp
    rakowskidp Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I just hit the Greek market and bought some halva, labne, and baklava...my ex was Turkish and I'm having some major cravings for Turkish treats :) Baked halva and baklava are in my top 10 list of favorite foods ever.
    mmmm, baklava! There are lots of Lebanese restaurants nearby, and they all serve baklava. Amazing stuff!

• Staceygram
    Staceygram Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm happily munching salt and vinegar chips as we game. If it fits I get to eat it!
  • southernoregongrape
    southernoregongrape Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I still drink beer on the regular lol. It's about moderation!

Must have something to do with the name Elizabeth. I do too. And I'm now 74 and my Dr. keeps telling me I'm going to live to 150 and I keep telling her to quit threatening me like that.
    My last full blood test was so good, that she said the only thing she would test for next time was my thyroid meds.
    Loving this thread. I think I have found my buds.
  • kmorrow0712
    kmorrow0712 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Do we have a group? We should definitely have a group instead of just a thread! I've really just started to be more cautious about my portions, counting what I eat, and working out and I'm losing weight. I'm happy with that. I don't need to deprive myself! Cheese is my life's blood.
  • southernoregongrape
    Options
    I want a group too. Do we have one yet? Just figured out how to send friend requests and will send them to people who are still active.
  • rakowskidp
    Options
    I want a group too. Do we have one yet? Just figured out how to send friend requests and will send them to people who are still active.
    Yes, a group sounds like a great idea!

And you're all welcome to send friend requests!

• rakowskidp
    Options
    Oh, and I've just finished a cheese pastry from Panera. 400 calories of pure deliciousness and a perfect companion to their hazelnut coffee (with half & half and real sugar)!
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I do both. I eat a little kale every now and then but don't beat myself up over eating a Whopper. Just had a Mcgriddle and hashbrown because I was too busy to cool. I'm still losing so don't really care. Friend me if you want.
  • rakowskidp
    Options
    papercut2k wrote: »
    I do both. I eat a little kale every now and then but don't beat myself up over eating a Whopper. Just had a Mcgriddle and hashbrown because I was too busy to cool. I'm still losing so don't really care. Friend me if you want.
    Yep. Sounds like me. I'm indulging today (within my calorie budget) but will be a bit more careful tomorrow.
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    rakowskidp wrote: »
    Totally love this thread... I don't avoid anything but meat (it rips my gut to shreds). I'm short on fat & carbs today, so I'll be getting ice cream later - not that Halo Top stuff everyone seems to love, but REAL ice cream (preferably with chocolate and/or peanut butter, unless I get Almond Dream cappuccino flavor... so good!)

Halo Top IS real ice cream! I like it better than other brands actually - not just because it's low calorie. It's delicious!
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Yes, a group sounds like a great idea!

And you're all welcome to send friend requests!

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119686-the-filthy-eaters-of-mfp
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Do we have a group? We should definitely have a group instead of just a thread! I've really just started to be more cautious about my portions, counting what I eat, and working out and I'm losing weight. I'm happy with that. I don't need to deprive myself! Cheese is my life's blood.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119686-the-filthy-eaters-of-mfp Just made it :D
  • Verity1111
    Options

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/119686-the-filthy-eaters-of-mfp
  • southernoregongrape
    Options
    Woo Hoo a group I'm on my way
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Woo Hoo a group I'm on my way

Seconded! :)
  • papercut2k
    papercut2k Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Totally love this thread... I don't avoid anything but meat (it rips my gut to shreds). I'm short on fat & carbs today, so I'll be getting ice cream later - not that Halo Top stuff everyone seems to love, but REAL ice cream (preferably with chocolate and/or peanut butter, unless I get Almond Dream cappuccino flavor... so good!)

Right on! For me, it's either Ben & Jerry or Talenti. That Halo and Artic Zero are bleh. They're pretty much frozen protein bars. I eat enough of that already.