Looking for friends who don't eat "clean" and healthy

Options

Replies

• FatPorkyChop
    FatPorkyChop Posts: 83 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah count me in!
    I eat everything in moderation (meaning I usually stop when I'm full - that's my idea of moderation ) and carbs at each meal. The C word !
    I also consider dark chocolate as healthy ahah - it's a personal choice
  • magen830
    magen830 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just the group discussion I needed. I eat whatever I choose as long as I don't go over my calories but then sometimes I do go over. I would love to have some friends that don't eat healthy and don't judge.
  • southernoregongrape
    southernoregongrape Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 started a "filthy eating group" come join us.
  • SueSueDio
    SueSueDio Posts: 4,796 Member
    Options
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    Verity1111 wrote: »
    I am going to have pizza... Just not pizza with weird toppings and burned crust.

Hey I dont really like dominos but I agree those toppings were odd...except the onions looked good. But this is why we each can have our own pizza :smiley:

And the crust was burned! That is almost blasphemous as that is the best part of the pizza for me. LOL

We definitely don't agree there LOL I sometimes (often) throw the crust away! My boyfriend loves the crust so if I dont he eats it for me 75% of the time.

It depends on what the crust is like, for me - if it's nice and soft then I'll dip it in my mayo and eat it all, unless I'm feeling really full, but if it's crispy then I'll leave it! Sometimes hubby will eat it, and sometimes not.

What I really want from a pizza is all the yummy toppings and cheese, though, so I love thin crust pizzas with toppings that go almost to the edge! Big fat doughy crusts feel like a wasted opportunity... unless they're stuffed with cheese...
  • NoirePanda811
    NoirePanda811 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My goal is to stay under my calorie limit and eat healthy things when I can afford it. For example, why the heck is a chicken sandwhich only $3.35 at Chickfila while the salad is $7-8?! My wallet cringes everytime I buy one.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I had Chick FIL a tonight. The salads have too many calories, but I love the grilled chicken sandwich and large fruit cup. Yummy!

Sloppy Joes tomorrow!
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    I didn't get my cheeseburger last night, but tomorrow night we're going to Texas Roadhouse with friends. Then going to go watch CHiPs. I'll get my fix in, for sure!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I'm about to get some IHOP... Yum pancakes
  • quiksylver296
    Options

Ooh, try the cinnamon roll french toast and report! Pretty please! :D
  • Chef_Barbell
    Options

Ooh, try the cinnamon roll french toast and report! Pretty please! :D

Those were good and the red velvet French Toast are good. The sticky bun waffle was meh.
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    I have zucchini muffins in the oven right now. They smell so good. Gonna slather a few of those bad boys with some REAL butter and eat them for breakfast. :D
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    Y'all are making my greek yogurt seem pretty bleh.
  • BootCampC
    BootCampC Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    I noticed that I will lose more weight when I eat less of the bad foods I was eating before .. strange but true.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Options
    BootCampC wrote: »
    I noticed that I will lose more weight when I eat less of the bad foods I was eating before .. strange but true.

Do you spank your food?
  • ladyreva78
    ladyreva78 Posts: 4,080 Member
    Options

I pimped mine with a teaspoon of homemade strawberry jam... :drool:
  • quiksylver296
    Options
    ladyreva78 wrote: »

I pimped mine with a teaspoon of homemade strawberry jam... :drool:

I added Trutein Cinnabun protein powder and green grapes. First time I tried that combo, and it was delicious! Not so sad about my breakfast now!