Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

Why are most mfp users against holistic nutrition?

Options

Replies

• lokihen
    lokihen Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Is it possible that NotEmphatic's first language isn't English? That might explain the disconnect between what is posted in this thread and what he is understanding others to say.
  • kimny72
    kimny72 Posts: 16,013 Member
    Options
    lokihen wrote: »
    Is it possible that NotEmphatic's first language isn't English? That might explain the disconnect between what is posted in this thread and what he is understanding others to say.

I don't think a non English speaker would use a word like emphatic in their screen name though I suppose it's possible. I also considered he is new to forums in general. Either that or he's having fun with us.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    Options
    bummer
  • lokihen
    lokihen Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    lokihen wrote: »

I don't think a non English speaker would use a word like emphatic in their screen name though I suppose it's possible. I also considered he is new to forums in general. Either that or he's having fun with us.

I think you're right. The last post of his sounds more like a stereotypical Australian man which means the former posts were deliberately misleading.
This discussion has been closed.