Welcome to Debate Club! Please be aware that this is a space for respectful debate, and that your ideas will be challenged here. Please remember to critique the argument, not the author.

CICO is overrated in my opinion

Options

Replies

• L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    kimny72 wrote: »
    I always eat oatmeal but on a whim I added some butter and was full until lunch. Fat is where it's at. LOL

Peanut butter works too!

Or avocado! JK
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    I always eat oatmeal but on a whim I added some butter and was full until lunch. Fat is where it's at. LOL

Peanut butter works too!

Or avocado! JK

Ya know what? Some warm oats, chopped avocado, salt, and hot sauce? I'd eat that.

Me too. I seriously need to try it soon.
  • DaddieCat
    DaddieCat Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

Peanut butter works too!

Or avocado! JK

Ya know what? Some warm oats, chopped avocado, salt, and hot sauce? I'd eat that.

It's great.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    lemurcat12 wrote: »

Peanut butter works too!

Or avocado! JK

It's great.

Seriously? Tomorrow. I have two avocados ready to go.
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    The reason why CICO is so important is the simple fact that it works. It makes weight loss accessible to literally everyone. For health, one of best things most people can do is lose weight.
    Of course, we all ought to eat a healthy, balanced diet, and no one is arguing that. But this is a weight loss site, and CICO is literally the only way to lose weight, no matter what you're actually putting in your face.
  • GottaBurnEmAll
    GottaBurnEmAll Posts: 7,722 Member
    Options

Peanut butter works too!

Or avocado! JK

That sounds delicious. I adore avocados to an almost obsessive point. I'd have to add some protein in there. Maybe some eggs.