psuLemon Posts: 38,391 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Seth1825 wrote: »
    stowns30 wrote: »
    psulemon wrote: »
    I hate that.. I already had a lil stomach from stuffing my face before I ordered my bottle of Apetamin vitamin syrup; however I do it makes u gain weight so I'm gonna push myself to workout more and buy a shaper for when I exercise. I really bought this to be able to maintain my weight because my metabolism is crazy fast and I was told that it also slows it down. We shall see.. I hate the taste by the way. Lol

Apetamin doesnt slow the metabolism. Its pretty much just an antihistamine which can stimulate hunger for some. In fact most people dont even have fast metabolisms. They either tend to naturally eat low calorie foods or not very big meals.

Along with your current regime, the below thread might be helpfulto everyone in this thread.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

I see.... However I actually do have a fast metabolism so in my case it's definitely why I struggle with weight gain/maintaining. I do know that this helps with apetite which is a good thing.

Can anyone tell me where one can find Apetamine??
    psulemon wrote: »
    I hate that.. I already had a lil stomach from stuffing my face before I ordered my bottle of Apetamin vitamin syrup; however I do it makes u gain weight so I'm gonna push myself to workout more and buy a shaper for when I exercise. I really bought this to be able to maintain my weight because my metabolism is crazy fast and I was told that it also slows it down. We shall see.. I hate the taste by the way. Lol

Apetamin doesnt slow the metabolism. Its pretty much just an antihistamine which can stimulate hunger for some. In fact most people dont even have fast metabolisms. They either tend to naturally eat low calorie foods or not very big meals.

Along with your current regime, the below thread might be helpfulto everyone in this thread.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10326769/are-you-a-hard-gainer-please-read/p1

I see.... However I actually do have a fast metabolism so in my case it's definitely why I struggle with weight gain/maintaining. I do know that this helps with apetite which is a good thing.

Can anyone tell me where one can find Apetamine??
    https://www.aworks.shop/

What is this?? I went on that link and they sell these packages or something is that apetamine?

One thing you might want to consider, in the 2 years this product has been talked about on this forum, every user who has experienced the stimulating effects of apetamine have also created subsequent threads about belly fat issues.

And as noted, its an unregulated stimulating that you have to go seerching for... Shouldn't that be a sign in itself?
  • psuLemon
    Options
    Also, if you are concerned, talk to your doctor. There are prescription drugs that can provide the same outcome, but they are controlled.
  • stowns30
    stowns30 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    dmulkey68 wrote: »
    I started my Apetamin syrup this past Sunday, I was at 123, I’ve gained bs since then! This stuff really works, I have a crazy appetite since taking it. My goal is maintain my weight between 140-145, I would mind 150 either as long as I keep it in check. I’ve ordered a waist trainer because I definitely see where the weight is trying to go(tummy) and they can’t happen.

Yes it definitely boost your appetite... I’ve been eating my goal of 3000 calories a day. I’m at 142lbs now and my goal is 150lbs. Keep in mind that working out will help in your tummy area. I do have the keysha kaoir waist eraser but I do lots of ab and lower body workouts to keep my belly under control and body toned. If you need a little extra on those hard days try drinking some ensure plus.
  • psuLemon
    Options
    I started my Apetamin syrup this past Sunday, I was at 123, I’ve gained bs since then! This stuff really works, I have a crazy appetite since taking it. My goal is maintain my weight between 140-145, I would mind 150 either as long as I keep it in check. I’ve ordered a waist trainer because I definitely see where the weight is trying to go(tummy) and they can’t happen.

Yes it definitely boost your appetite... I’ve been eating my goal of 3000 calories a day. I’m at 142lbs now and my goal is 150lbs. Keep in mind that working out will help in your tummy area. I do have the keysha kaoir waist eraser but I do lots of ab and lower body workouts to keep my belly under control and body toned. If you need a little extra on those hard days try drinking some ensure plus.

Ab work won't reduce belly fat or even prevent it. In fact, if one wants to be slimmer, than doing direct ab work can make it worse as they are directly building those muscles. If anything, you are better off working on the primary lifts (squats, deads, OHP, Bench) to shape those areas and make the abs look smaller.

And if you actually want to know the science on ab training, I'd recommend the below video:

https://youtu.be/_xdOuqokcm4
  • stowns30
    Options
    psuLemon wrote: »

Ab work won't reduce belly fat or even prevent it. In fact, if one wants to be slimmer, than doing direct ab work can make it worse as they are directly building those muscles. If anything, you are better off working on the primary lifts (squats, deads, OHP, Bench) to shape those areas and make the abs look smaller.

And if you actually want to know the science on ab training, I'd recommend the below video:

Thanks for your input but my workouts are working out great for me actually.
  • stowns30
    Options
    mq2nfss343t4.jpeg

8 lbs away from my goal of 150lbs
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    This thread has me baffled people at a healthy weight gaining weight to become overweight and obese wow :neutral:
  • stowns30
    Options
    Lls
  • CharlieBeansmomTracey
    CharlieBeansmomTracey Posts: 7,682 Member
    Options
    This thread has me baffled people at a healthy weight gaining weight to become overweight and obese wow :neutral:

umm for what its worth maybe its a healthy weight for some that want to gain? maybe they feel better at a higher weight? no one wants to become obese and I doubt these ladies are striving to become obese.
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    OP,

I have a question for you. While people like me want to lose weight, and reach 155 as a goal, I am 166 now.
    How come you want to gain weight. IS it because you want a big butt and thick thighs, but still maintain a skinny waist?
    It's kind of cool how we have such different goals. I always wanted skinny thighs and small butt. lol!
  • Kst76
    Kst76 Posts: 935 Member
    Options

I don't think wanting to weigh 150 is the same as strive to be obese? Do you?
  • stowns30
    Options
    OP,

I have a question for you. While people like me want to lose weight, and reach 155 as a goal, I am 166 now.
    How come you want to gain weight. IS it because you want a big butt and thick thighs, but still maintain a skinny waist?
    It's kind of cool how we have such different goals. I always wanted

I want to gain weight because that’s my preference and what I feel comfortable doing for me. Has nothing to do with wanting a bigger butt. All black girls don’t aspire to have huge behinds. Lol... funny that you guessed that as my reason to want to gain.
  • stowns30
    Options

umm for what its worth maybe its a healthy weight for some that want to gain? maybe they feel better at a higher weight? no one wants to become obese and I doubt these ladies are striving to become obese.

Exactly.... I’m trying to understand why of all threads people feel the need to get on this one to try to discourage others from doing what makes them happy.
  • stowns30
    Options
    Exactly.... I’m trying to understand why of all threads people feel the need to get on this one to try to discourage others from doing what makes them happy.
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options

What baffles me is why some people think that 150 lbs is overweight and obese?
  • comptonelizabeth
    comptonelizabeth Posts: 1,701 Member
    Options
    mq2nfss343t4.jpeg

8 lbs away from my goal of 150lbs

I think you look fabulous!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    OP,

It's kind of cool how we have such different goals. I always wanted skinny thighs and small butt. lol!

@karintalley I am not OP nor am I taking apetamin.. but my goal is to gain weight in order to build muscle and improve my body composition. I still want lean legs and tight glutes (also bigger glutes for me) but sometimes weight loss isn't enough, you have to have the muscle base to show
  • psuLemon
    Options

It would depend how tall the person is but its more likely that 150 would be overweight vs obese. Essentially, a person is under 5'4", it would be classified as over weight.
  • Lesscookies1
    Lesscookies1 Posts: 250 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Lls

@stowns30 - You were actually at a healthy weight before you decided to gain weight. Now you're technically overweight. I guess enjoy your goal. I just haven't heard of this before.
  • psuLemon
    Options

It would depend how tall the person is but its more likely that 150 would be overweight vs obese. Essentially, a person is under 5'4", it would be classified as over weight.
    Lls

You were actually at a healthy weight before you decided to gain weight. Now you're technically overweight. I guess enjoy your goal. I just haven't heard of this before.

Its not me. I am cutting weight.. i am going down to 10% bf if i can.