What's the REAL reason you want to lose weight?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• Kateboyd37
    Kateboyd37 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    1st reason: I want to feel good - I was diagnosed with MS a few years ago and sank into a depressive funk (also gained weight from steroids and other meds I had to take during a bad flare...ugh!) So yes - for my health and general sanity I will lose weight.

2nd reason: I'd like to look great in photographs, wear my old gorgeous clothes that currently do not fit me, and be able to shop and wear whatever I want.

3rd reason: I am tired of family looking at me and labeling me "the fat, sick" one. HUMPH! "F" them I say.

Finally: my husband absolutely loves me no matter what, but even the 10 lbs I've lost so far have put a little more spring in his step. *mwahaha!* 45 more to go!
  • anna_toffee
    anna_toffee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    it's going to sound overly simple but i just want to be thin.

all my life, i've been fat; the fat friend, the fat loud one - at 16 i weighed nearly nearly 190lbs at 5,8.

i'm still 5,8, but i'm 20 now, and 142lbs. i just want to be thin.
  • joflo723
    joflo723 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I hit 40, and like a car that has clocked 100k miles...everything started going downhill all of a sudden. For the first time in my life, I started to not only LOOK old, I started to FEEL old. I didn't like it AT ALL, and became determined to look and feel as young as (or younger than) my age.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    kellyb28 wrote: »
    Is it actually for your health?

Yes.