Replies

• mbaker566
    mbaker566 Posts: 11,233 Member
    Options
    milky ways, I'm grateful for mini milky ways
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    ok, i'm also grateful i heard the trash truck on our street, and "ran" our can down to the end of the driveway! i can't believe i forgot it last night!
  • mueck1
    mueck1 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today I am greatful for all the wonderful supportive people on this page. Got up in a funk and I'm out now because of this fabulous group!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for the good health that I have and the chance to be able to improve the problem spots.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    I am so grateful that my knee scope went well and soon I will be able to start walking for exercise, hopefully without pain!!!
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful to be back to recording meals. Time to begin the weigh loss journey again!
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I met all my goals for the week and I have time to curl up in my cozy chair to rest this afternoon.
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    I'm so grateful Apple is finally going to replace the logic board on my laptop. :D
  • 68myra
    Options
    YAY for being funk-less, happier knees, logging meals, met goals, and Apple standing by it's product! whew! that's a lot of gratitude :)
    Today, I am grateful for the time my husband spent today, cooking meals for the family, so the rest of the weekend could be more relaxing for us BOTH. he's a keeper!
  • sanfromny
    sanfromny Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    I drank 8 cups of water today! :D
  • MyBoyG
    MyBoyG Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for another day, every day and grateful to my Facebook friend who suggested MFP!
  • 68myra
    Options
    I'm grateful for sunshine here today. i really like sunshine.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i am grateful my husband really liked the dinner i prepared tonight. that means i won't be eating ALL the leftovers, hehe. :smiley:
  • motterotter
    motterotter Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Grateful i had time to do two loads of laundry and made two soups for the week
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my wonderful husband who likes to act tough but is a softie when it comes to me. I'm also grateful for MFP and that I have another day to start over to try to get it right!
  • janaleyost
    janaleyost Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Today im gratefull that i get to spend time with my parents and my sister and her family.
  • 68myra
    Options
    janaleyost wrote: »
    Today im gratefull that i get to spend time with my parents and my sister and her family.

Being with my family always lifts my spirits! Enjoy!

Today, I am grateful the Iranians let the American soldiers go.
  • PackerFanInGB
    Options
    Today I am grateful I have an awesome job that I not only love, but that has great benefits and wonderful coworkers that go along with it.
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful that the reasons behind the physical pain i've been experiencing are starting to make sense to me, and I"m regaining hope that i can proactively DO something about it
  • 68myra
    Options
    ooooh, i forgot a NSV: while cleaning a closet i found an old pair of pants i can fit into again!