Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Love the photos! Today I am grateful that my car finally started! Grateful for my wonderful son and a nice Christmas Eve.
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm grateful that my Sis is finally home from Alabama!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for a White Christmas yesterday and yummy leftovers today.
  • PackerFanInGB
    PackerFanInGB Posts: 3,351 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for all of you and the fact that I can pick myself up and start over again without any judgement here.
  • bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for all of you and the fact that I can pick myself up and start over again without any judgement here.
    Lucky for you----today is DO OVER DAY---- :smile:
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I'm having a visit, after several years, with my 89 year old mom. She is not getting around as well and more forgetful but so good to see her. Grateful to my sister Jane for bringing her.
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I'm grateful for family and a great time fishing today. Also new friends who opened up their home to us
  • bri170lb
    Options
    I'm grateful for a beautiful sermon about change at church today. It reinforced my commitment to work toward my goals with courage.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    I am grateful I can return to you good people after falling off the deep end for several weeks. I love seeing my family during the holidays :)
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I could help a friend start along the path to weight loss.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today, i am so very grateful my younger two went back to school today. i haven't been able to focus for weeks!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Today I'm so grateful I don't have to wear my splint any more.
    6yweq5ubav75.jpeg
  • 68myra
    Options
    YAY to no more splint!
    I am grateful that today is a new day, and that even though i'm overwhelmed with negative feelings..... they will pass, and i am in control of lessening them by tomorrow (by avoiding sugar and flour).
  • 68myra
    Options
    Marikanna wrote: »
    Today I am grateful for my beautiful sister.

i just re-read this and it made me smile :) i needed that!
  • ecobiorah
    ecobiorah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the mindfulness to log all I eat
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today i am grateful my sugar induced brain fog is clearing, and i found yet another thread of supportive people on MFP.
  • lessismoreohio
    lessismoreohio Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my son is growing up before my eyes and transitioning from a selfish teenager to a responsible young man.
  • ecobiorah
    ecobiorah Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Grateful that I have stuck to my commitment to healthy living for the last 30 days.
  • 68myra
    Options
    ecobiorah wrote: »
    Grateful that I have stuck to my commitment to healthy living for the last 30 days.
    WOOHOO! great work! and over the holidays too! :smiley:
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful I have two young daughters attending the schools of my choosing, I have time to go through two carpools, and THEN I get to go to a yoga class. i am a very lucky mom!