Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• bri170lb
    bri170lb Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    68myra wrote: »
    Today, I am grateful I do not feel as tired as the person who fell asleep in car pool lane this afternoon.

:blush: oh no...that's not a good way to start a day!
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for the 3¼ lb loss, showing on the scale today ...Philippians 4:13
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have a 2-day streak of staying within my calories after over a month of going hog wild.
  • 68myra
    68myra Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Today, I am very grateful I live in a town with many resources, should my family or i need them.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm thankful for being able to tell when I'm full and being able to actually stop. That's always been a struggle for me and today was proof to me that I'm actually changing!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm thankful for a happy ending to my homeless guy saga. Also happy to stay in calories today!
  • MacHaloC
    MacHaloC Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Today I am greatful for good friends and their encouraging words.
  • 68myra
    Options
    today i am grateful for three overly happy sixth grade girls who i drove to the winter middle school dance. also grateful for the restaurant meal i shared with them and their moms.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful that I felt better today and stayed in calories. Think I am back on track!
  • bitxbit
    bitxbit Posts: 1,465 Member
    Options
    Today, I'm grateful that I was able to eat only my allowed 2 squares of Ghirardelli 72% cacao! Just in October, that would not have been happening!!! NSV :-)
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today, i ate 9 grams of sugar (most of it "naturally occurring"). for me, that's an NSV! I'm grateful that i can be proud of this and not think i'll be judged as boastful. i swear, MFP has some of the most supportive people i've ever run into! :smiley:
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for my fabulous women's art journaling group. So funny and wise and supportive!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today i am grateful for the delicious lunch my husband prepared :smiley: even if he didn't eat any, lol. (he's not eating pasta right now)
  • CruellaWV
    CruellaWV Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that I'm starting back on MFP the day after my husband suggested we start back the 1st of the year. Why wait?! The holidays will feel better when I'm taking care of myself in this one small step.
  • bri170lb
    Options
    CruellaWV wrote: »
    Today I'm grateful that I'm starting back on MFP the day after my husband suggested we start back the 1st of the year. Why wait?! The holidays will feel better when I'm taking care of myself in this one small step.

This happened to me last year. I decided to start at the beginning of December instead of waiting. It was a really great decision for me because by January I knew that if I could do it through the hoildays, the rest of the year should be a breeze! It hasn't exactly been an easy year, but I started off with an extra boost of confidence.

I'm hoping the same will happen for you and you will have a very successful new year!
  • bri170lb
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I was able to talk my 2 teenaged kids onto going on a long walk with me. I did 7.5 miles, they called their Grandpa to come and rescue them after 6 miles. What a couple of wimps! :smile:
  • 68myra
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    Today I am grateful that I was able to talk my 2 teenaged kids onto going on a long walk with me. I did 7.5 miles, they called their Grandpa to come and rescue them after 6 miles. What a couple of wimps! :smile:
    that's AWESOME!
  • 68myra
    Options
    Today I am grateful that the pizza i ate friday night did not send me into a tailspin of overeating. usually, eating pizza does that to me.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful to have my tree up and that I'm beginning to feel that Christmas Spirit!
  • CruellaWV
    CruellaWV Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    bri170lb wrote: »
    CruellaWV wrote: »

This happened to me last year. I decided to start at the beginning of December instead of waiting. It was a really great decision for me because by January I knew that if I could do it through the hoildays, the rest of the year should be a breeze! It hasn't exactly been an easy year, but I started off with an extra boost of confidence.

I'm hoping the same will happen for you and you will have a very successful new year!

Thanks bri170lb - you have made my day that much brighter. Hope you have a good one! It's the little things that make me really thankful!