Dr Oz is a putz.

Options
1235»

Replies

• bwogilvie
    bwogilvie Posts: 2,130 Member
    Options
    TinySeal95 wrote: »
    He's full of crap. How the hell did he even get a PhD?? Furthermore, how the hell does he even get people to listen to him??

I don't think he has a Ph.D. He has an M.D.
  • Maitria
    Maitria Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    SLLRunner wrote: »
    DjinnMarie wrote: »
    Whatever, raspberry ketones are amazing. I just sit on the couch all day....

you do realize that raspberry keytones have NEVER been proven to do anything?

I don't need science for proof. I eat and eat and eat, take raspberry ketones, watch soaps day and lose weight and build muscle. That's all the proof I need. Lol at those who exercise and eat healthy.
    Please tell me yore joking.

She wasn't joking...she's dead serious...and it's very sad.

I have so much trouble telling tone. I thought it was a joke at first. Or a troll

I think she's a troll...but hey, what do we know, right?

You two really need a lesson in sarcasm 101.

why do you say that?

Her OP was being facetious, and when it was misunderstood, she just kept it up.
    ;)
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I wonder what ever happened to that 600 lb girl named Melissa......I am pretty sure that was her name. She was dependent on her husband for just about everything, I rememebr that one time it showed her washing her clothes in the washer for the first time in years.....she could barely walk and had to use a walker to ease into the van ........she could not drive, too big....I think she weighed 700 lbs, not sure, but she was a very demanding wife, and turns out, Dr Oz exposed her husbands affair on national TV..... Dr Oz who then turned into a counsellor/psycho analysist then proceeds to tell her why she is obese, and attempts to find out the cause of her addictions......really a bizarre story line

I do remember this though......they made her stand on the scale, and then she had to go to the TRUTH TANK, and it revealed all her numbers, ie, blood pressure, BMI, LDL, HDL, Triglicerides, etc..........her BMI was off the charts

after that show, I just stopped watching..........hes only out for publicity and money
    His wife is always on the radio doing talk shows about her latest diets ,and his daughter Daphney is on the CHEW , and they both are writing books..........

I guess they keep it in the family.........nothing but shysters
  • wildlypurple
    wildlypurple Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I swear my mom quotes him at times and it drives me nuts! He is an idiot for sure.
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I just googled her , her name is Colleen, and she weighed 700 lb back then.........she probably weighs more now, after going on that jokers show........

here is the link for those who remember Colleen, the 700 lb lady

http://www.doctoroz.com/videos/oz-intervention-life-700-lbs-pt-1
  • twinteensmom
    twinteensmom Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    k8blujay2 wrote: »
    Dude, needs to stick to surgery and give up his day job as a snake oil salesman.

I don't know about this, either. If I woke up from surgery and saw his face, I would be afraid to look under my blanket for fear of what I would find!
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Maitria wrote: »

I don't need science for proof. I eat and eat and eat, take raspberry ketones, watch soaps day and lose weight and build muscle. That's all the proof I need. Lol at those who exercise and eat healthy.

I have so much trouble telling tone. I thought it was a joke at first. Or a troll

why do you say that?

;)

What... You don't think I got these guns from the magical anabolic properties of raspberry ketones?!?!
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Maitria wrote: »

why do you say that?

;)

What... You don't think I got these guns from the magical anabolic properties of raspberry ketones?!?!

Whew! I am glad it was a joke. I am tone deaf, sorry