How old is too old?

Options

Replies

• TUsphg8B4zrapVx
    TUsphg8B4zrapVx Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    There's nobody can answer correctly but yourself.

But in my opinion, in general, 21-year-olds are too young for anybody.
  • jennmpantoja
    jennmpantoja Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Honestly at this point, you should just really do the best you can on communicating and getting to know that person. You maybe on a totally different level than he is responsibility and intellectually. You never know unless you just give it a chance.
  • striderb
    striderb Posts: 5,843 Member
    Options
    <<<<<< Is to old - for some. :p
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    Personally... Age means nothing ( must be over 18 though! ) if I fell in love with a man.. I could care less what he looks like.. Care less what his age is.. If you truly love and care for someone you see their beauty whatever age they are or how they look. People think it's wrong.. Or they get harassed because others believe the younger partner is after the elder persons money... When in fact they care deeply and share something so very special.. I think it's a beautiful thing to find someone that makes you smile.. That makes you happy.. That would do anything to protect you.
    It's not the body that counts.. It's the mind, heart and soul that counts.. You can have an aged body.. But have the mind of a 20 year old however you can have a young body and an aged mind ;) don't be fooled.
    However a lot of today's generation base a person on their looks... One day they will realise looks fade.. And they could be left with someone they dislike underneath.. However not all people thankfully think that way :joy:
  • GaleHawkins
    GaleHawkins Posts: 8,159 Member
    Options
    At least this is a long lived thread.

Since women live longer maybe looking for a younger guy makes sense at some ages. :)
  • urloved33
    urloved33 Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    go ahead date him...you will grow tired of him soon enough. unless he is filthy rich...in which case you will tire of him after the divorce sets you up for life.
  • lilbitoftrouble
    lilbitoftrouble Posts: 2,052 Member
    Options
    I am too old!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    It's cool you guys. The OP is my friend. We talked about it way back when she posted this thread. It's all good. It's a good relationship. So, don't worry about her or the guy. Some relationships have age differences. It's ok. The circumstances matter. Not just one rule applied to all.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am looking for young hot girls with Daddy issues, oral fixations, and lesbian tendencies. I have a strong portfolio and a weak heart.

Apply within...
  • AutumnFREESPIRIT
    AutumnFREESPIRIT Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 but I like dating older guys. They seem to be more mature and know how to treat a lady right. I don't necessarily care about the money aspect of it. I have a great job and my parents have money. So, my advice is age doesn't matter when the guy is right and treats you right. Just go with what your heart tells you. Age is just a number.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    When I was 21 I gave my boss blow jobs in his office a lot. He was maybe 33-35 and super hot. I still talk to him on occasion and he's still super hot.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    I am looking for young hot girls with Daddy issues, oral fixations, and lesbian tendencies. I have a strong portfolio and a weak heart.

Apply within...

But do you look hot in a suit?
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Dead or whatever age you're questioning strangers on the internet. Which ever one is applicable.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Apply within...

But do you look hot in a suit?

Very.

I live in Arizona so we look hot in anything but a cold pool.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    How do you measure what's relative?

• _SummerGirl_
    _SummerGirl_ Posts: 3,791 Member
    Options

Apply within...

Boo. Then I'm out since I'm old. :cry: haha
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    As long as one can keep up I'm golden...
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    Options
    Aviva92 wrote: »
    kind of think that around early 30's is when some men look their best. He probably won't look so great anymore in 5 years or so.

Really? I have had my BF since he was 36. He's 61 now and quite an attractive man. Lots of things get better with age.
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    I'm 29 but I like dating older guys. They seem to be more mature and know how to treat a lady right. I don't necessarily care about the money aspect of it. I have a great job and my parents have money. So, my advice is age doesn't matter when the guy is right and treats you right. Just go with what your heart tells you. Age is just a number.

A wise comment! Please let me know if you are accepting applications! :)
  • Determined_ella_89
    Determined_ella_89 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    @Determined_ella_89

You make great points and on the surface I agree with them. However, there are valid reasons why people are skeptical of a MUCH younger woman being with an older man. Especially if that older man has money.

Ah yes I agree that sadly there are women (pathetic excuses for human beings) that get with an older aged men for their money only... I wonder when they get older and get fleeced in the same way.. Will they feel proud of what they have done? I could never get with a man for money.. If he has money... That's his business. Some older men know these type of women do that to them.. But they love the company... But why would you want bought company? I'm sure many women would want a man that will want their company. Little rant there 0_o gold diggers and money anger me :neutral::joy: Lol