Wake up people!!

Options
12345679»

Replies

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    When I'm not drinking water, I am drinking unsweetened tea. I drink water all day every day. I think tea is a reasonable alternative to water even for kids.

I think the ad was very mild and was not aimed at kids. I don't think it would turn anyone off of drinking water.

If you know the Muppet characters at all, you might not want your young child doing anything Animal does- spitting out water, no speaking properly, breaking things, going berserk, being a drummer in a not very succesful band, constantly chasing women. Your children probably shouldn't model their behavior after any Muppet characters... except maybe Kermit. Kermit is pretty mature and reasonably responsible.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »
    When I'm not drinking water, I am drinking unsweetened tea. I drink water all day every day. I think tea is a reasonable alternative to water even for kids.

I think the ad was very mild and was not aimed at kids. I don't think it would turn anyone off of drinking water.

If you know the Muppet characters at all, you might not want your young child doing anything Animal does- spitting out water, no speaking properly, breaking things, going berserk, being a drummer in a not very succesful band, constantly chasing women. Your children probably shouldn't model their behavior after any Muppet characters... except maybe Kermit. Kermit is pretty mature and reasonably responsible.

I love this post. LOL So true about the muppets!!

• nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    Lounmoun wrote: »

Oh come now. The Swedish chef was a perfect role model.... >:)