5'4" Ladies with Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Okay girls, had to share - I hit 174.4 pounds this am, which means I'm no longer obese according the the BMI chart. I did it!!

Sharing another photo montage, if that's okay!

hcfr7yt5hkgf.png

Way to go, you look awesome :smiley:
  • ewhsweets
    ewhsweets Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Would love to see your successes to help me with my journey :)

Any advice would be appreciated, too!

I'm really sorry Amberrenne but this entire thread, your comments the fact that you haven't said ANYTHING about yourself and your cover photo are VERY PERVY...just sayin' I wouldn't post any pics here...

• PowerfulHunt
    PowerfulHunt Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    ewhsweets wrote: »

I'm really sorry Amberrenne but this entire thread, your comments the fact that you haven't said ANYTHING about yourself and your cover photo are VERY PERVY...just sayin' I wouldn't post any pics here...

LOL!
  • GoneGirl50
    GoneGirl50 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", and started at almost the same weight as lalalindaloo. I'm so excited to see how fantastic she looks at 137! My goal weight is 135.
  • Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4", and started at almost the same weight as lalalindaloo. I'm so excited to see how fantastic she looks at 137! My goal weight is 135.

:# Yay! You can do it!
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Okay girls, had to share - I hit 174.4 pounds this am, which means I'm no longer obese according the the BMI chart. I did it!!

Sharing another photo montage, if that's okay!

hcfr7yt5hkgf.png

Wow that's so awesome!
  • KaroshiQueen
    Options
    ewhsweets wrote: »

So the OP may be a fraud. We are all still awesome anyway :smiley:
  • 21million
    21million Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    5'4 is a strangely specific kink for the OP to have. I wonder if there is some underlying stat, like, more blondes are 5'4 or girls who are 5'4 tend to have a certain bust size.

In the interest of discovery of a secret stat, I am 5'4, brunette (too embarrassed to post a pic right now ><).
  • Wow ladies great job! I am new to mfp about 2 weeks in now and love the before and afters and all the encouragement! I am currently hoping to lose 40 ish lbs that I packed on so any tips or advice to help a very busy mommy would be great :) thanks
  • rferrar1
    rferrar1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You ladies look phenomenal :D !
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    aw man, i dont wanna post for some creep-o!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm weird, it doesn't bother me if the OP is a creeper or not. I'm certain people are frequently lurking on these boards for photos.

I'm not going to let that stop me from sharing my success and maybe inspiring a person or two to get started on their journey. I'd rather take the thread at face value and maybe make some new friends and get/give support :)
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm weird, it doesn't bother me if the OP is a creeper or not. I'm certain people are frequently lurking on these boards for photos.
    Doesn't bother me either. I mean, if you don't want to post pictures because of a possible "creep", then you probably shouldn't be posting pictures online at all. I'm pretty sure all the progress picture threads have a few creepers who just lurk.
  • CarrieCans
    CarrieCans Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing. You are all so beautiful inside and out !!!

I guess i better take a before photo soon.
  • jemms2014
    jemms2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 and now down just under 70lbs since February. I started at 226, size 18 pants and XL shirts, I am now in 10/12 pants and medium/large tops. My journey is not complete, and would like to lose another 20lbs, but so far I'm happy with the work in progress

I hope this picture works

beforeafter_zpsc9071940.jpg

• brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options

I'm not going to let that stop me from sharing my success and maybe inspiring a person or two to get started on their journey. I'd rather take the thread at face value and maybe make some new friends and get/give support :)

Agreed. And lets be real ladies. If anybody is creeping for photos, I doubt it is the clothed before and after photos. There are plenty of ways to perv out on jog bra photos or over on the chatter board.
  • KaroshiQueen
    Options

Agreed. And lets be real ladies. If anybody is creeping for photos, I doubt it is the clothed before and after photos. There are plenty of ways to perv out on jog bra photos or over on the chatter board.

That ^
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    I think it's her son anyway. I looked when I first posted on here and thought she had something in her profile. There's nothing there now though. Meh!
  • maddyk91
    maddyk91 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    I think it's her son anyway. I looked when I first posted on here and thought she had something in her profile. There's nothing there now though. Meh!

yeah i think you're right!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    jemms2014 wrote: »
    I am 5'4 and now down just under 70lbs since February. I started at 226, size 18 pants and XL shirts, I am now in 10/12 pants and medium/large tops. My journey is not complete, and would like to lose another 20lbs, but so far I'm happy with the work in progress

I hope this picture works

beforeafter_zpsc9071940.jpg

Well done!!! You look so much younger, too!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!