5'4" Ladies with Before and After Pics

Options
167891012»

Replies

• brightsideofpink
    brightsideofpink Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    I am 5'4 before at 240 cw is 203. I want to get down to 140 rej8adtmfhmw.jpg

Looking great! And I love the wavy locks!
  • eat_hike_b33r
    eat_hike_b33r Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Before and During. Strength train!
    e5z7cncixpk8.jpg
    k3ojuklf4wv7.jpg

Hot DAMN, I'd kill to look like your before picture, never mind your after! Good job, you look great!

I second that!

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    Storble wrote: »
    arditarose wrote: »
    Before and During. Strength train!
    e5z7cncixpk8.jpg
    k3ojuklf4wv7.jpg

Hot DAMN, I'd kill to look like your before picture, never mind your after! Good job, you look great!

I second that!

Thanks ladies! Still working on it! Good luck to you all.
  • jemms2014
    jemms2014 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    rabbyduby wrote: »
    jemms2014 wrote: »
    I am 5'4 and now down just under 70lbs since February. I started at 226, size 18 pants and XL shirts, I am now in 10/12 pants and medium/large tops. My journey is not complete, and would like to lose another 20lbs, but so far I'm happy with the work in progress

I hope this picture works

beforeafter_zpsc9071940.jpg

I'm about your start size. what work outs do you do and how many calories do you consume daily?

I am just concentrating on cardio right now, with some rowing machine mixed in. Once I get down to my goal, I think I'm going to look into some weight lifting to sculpt. I am currently doing a 1200 cal diet
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    How about before and during:

***Pic***

Last year:
    ***Pic***
    ***Pic***

This year:
    ***Pic***
    I won't be taking a new progress picture until 12/8. I took the September picture at the beginning of a 90 day workout program and I am waiting until the end to take a new one.

I know I said I wasn't going to update until the End of the 90 day Program, but I've hit a bit of a snag which is going to make it take a bit longer. Anyway, I started a before and after picture group on Nov 19 (Day 71). So I'm updating with that:

Day 1(of 90 Day program) vs Day 71

akt27bmjxyeu.jpg
    j71upgx9ysky.jpg
    xk1tzw089qbs.jpg

• Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    What program are you doing, Shadow?
  • lemonsurprise
    lemonsurprise Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    jvwkiirhak54.jpg
    Sorry, not a before and after quite yet, but a before and exactly half way photo!
    Currently 175lbs and dead on 5'4.
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • arditarose
    Options
    ^^ damn homie
  • neeve86
    neeve86 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    A retrospective of the weight I lost last year, seeing as I've put it much of it back on since after going through some personal stuff - but it's going to come off again by October! So I'm using these as inspiration to do it again - I miss my flat stomach :( 153 to 125, I'm 5'4.5p9petez7hu0i.jpeg
  • arditarose
    Options
    neeve86 wrote: »
    A retrospective of the weight I lost last year, seeing as I've put it much of it back on since after going through some personal stuff - but it's going to come off again by October! So I'm using these as inspiration to do it again - I miss my flat stomach :( 153 to 125, I'm 5'4.5p9petez7hu0i.jpeg

Nice. I'm trying to get to 125 now as well so it's cool to see it on another 5'4" girl.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!