5'4" Ladies with Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Options
    mamadon wrote: »
    Love these photos! You all look great! I am 5'5. I started at 240 and am under 195 now, but I'm not close enough to having after photos yet so I'll live through this thread :) I do want to ask though, and I apologize for checking you all out so thoroughly, but did you bustier ladies find that your boobs shrunk? Based on photos, I'd say a little, but wanted to ask more directly without singling any one person out.

Mine went from around a 44D to about a 38C. To be honest, they are kind of like deflated balloons now lol.

34B to 32B. Band smaller, but the cup on a 32B is the same on a 34 A....soo tiny
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »
    Love these photos! You all look great! I am 5'5. I started at 240 and am under 195 now, but I'm not close enough to having after photos yet so I'll live through this thread :) I do want to ask though, and I apologize for checking you all out so thoroughly, but did you bustier ladies find that your boobs shrunk? Based on photos, I'd say a little, but wanted to ask more directly without singling any one person out.

Mine went from around a 44D to about a 38C. To be honest, they are kind of like deflated balloons now lol.

34B to 32B. Band smaller, but the cup on a 32B is the same on a 34 A....soo tiny

When I get to my goal weight, I'm buying new ones. I deserve it! :smiley:
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    Options
    some of us weren't blessed with big boobs at any weight. A's are fine. natural is good.
  • dmgeurts
    dmgeurts Posts: 23 Member
    Options

I started at a 40DD... I am now wearing a 36D, but I really think I am close to going down another band size to about a 34D - my bands are getting really big again (grr, good problem to have, but I am really tired of buying new bras)... My breasts have stayed very proportionate to my body shape throughout this journey - even though they have shrunk - they have shrunk with me, so they are still large - IMO. Definitely not as "firm" - if there is such a thing after 2 kids and extended breastfeeding... Sigh.

D~

• sandyz1977
    sandyz1977 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm just beginning (for the 100th time...hopefully the last!), but would love to join in on this thread to continue seeing all of the inspiration. I'm 176 right now at 5'4 with a goal of 140. I was 135 - 145 effortlessly for ages until fertility drugs/pregnancy, etc. My non-pregnant high was 190. Seeing all of your photos is wonderful! Very inspirational. Keep them coming!
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    First time I am gonna try to put pic on so it might not work -

04edowlu3193.jpg

Pic above at heaviest weight 156.4lb (11stone 2.4lb) May 2013
    I am 5'4'' but don't hold the weight very well

zvaj0ouuyx9p.jpg

This pic June 2014

129.4lb (9 stone 3.4lb) and a loss of 27lb

Found out I was pregnant on 29th august weighing in at 130lb (been trying for nearly 2 years)

currently 139.8lb at nearly 16weeks

so going to have another struggle next year but I have the tools to do it on here....
  • Lauren8239
    Lauren8239 Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    arrrrjt wrote: »
    No - I wasn't and he lost weight (and in particular muscle) FAST - he was low man on the totem pole (as obvious from the scarring) and despite our best efforts he lost weight incredibly fast. Believe me - I was well aware, and when you have a hore lose 200 lbs in a month, it's far from simple. That was June 2013 - here he is now :)
    - 10698609_10152723566484154_2277130912734939534_n.jpg?oh=89ed63f159637e99d93ef2a545eddf06&oe=54E4E3AE

Thanks for this.....he looks fantastic! <3
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    dmgeurts wrote: »

I started at a 40DD... I am now wearing a 36D, but I really think I am close to going down another band size to about a 34D - my bands are getting really big again (grr, good problem to have, but I am really tired of buying new bras)... My breasts have stayed very proportionate to my body shape throughout this journey - even though they have shrunk - they have shrunk with me, so they are still large - IMO. Definitely not as "firm" - if there is such a thing after 2 kids and extended breastfeeding... Sigh.

D~

I wasn't more busty but my ladies have also gotten smaller (a little sad about that). It does look similarly proportionate though because my chest and arms are also smaller. Chest was 36" and now it's 33". Cup is the same, technically, but they don't fill the cups as well and I could probably wear an A cup without issue.

Btw. bumblebeez86 you look cute in both photos! Great work though... and congrats on your pregnancy!!
  • arditarose
    Options
    arditarose wrote: »

When I get to my goal weight, I'm buying new ones. I deserve it! :smiley:

You do! I'm doing it so slowly. I have like 1, maybe 2 bras that fit. They're expensive and I hate shopping for them.
  • BellaBerry130
    BellaBerry130 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I somehow came across this thread, and I just want to say: ALL OF YOU ARE AWESOME!!! YOU INSPIRE ME :D Thank you all for sharing <3
    I don't have photos to show at the moment, but I am 5'4" and my SW was 207, CW is 184, and GW is 130. It's been a slow process, but I'm getting there! I really needed a boost of motivation today, and seeing all of you did just that! So thanks! (:
  • Lorri229
    Lorri229 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Aditarose, I started my weight loss journey at 158, but your 158 is WAYYYY more toned than mine!! You look great, cant wait until I'm around 140.
  • arditarose
    Options
    Lorri229 wrote: »
    Aditarose, I started my weight loss journey at 158, but your 158 is WAYYYY more toned than mine!! You look great, cant wait until I'm around 140.

Ha thanks. That pic wasn't meant as a before picture. I was trying to show my mom that horrible bikini top so I'm sure I was sucking in. That weight was in my hips which is where I have always carried it. They were 44 inches in that pic, but my waist was 29. Good luck! 140 is fun, but I feel like I'm never gonna get to the 130s!
  • thatdupeally
    thatdupeally Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    In about 8-9 months. Eating lower carb and running.

NM92VDk.jpg
    iLI7sUO.jpg
  • Shant1llyLace
    Options
    This is wonderful to see. Weight loss has been slow but only started exercising the last two months. I am slowly changing my eating habits. So many lovely ladies. One day I will post some photos up here. But not quite yet. :)
  • ajravanos
    ajravanos Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    kyn9mjbfn588.jpg
    before (yikes)

aag0pzmzjtxd.jpg
    after (excuse the rat nest on top of my head...)

around 100lbs lost between those two pictures. all together, since i started my weight loss journey, i've lost almost 200lbs. still want to lose around 40-50 more. whew...final stretch, here we go :D
  • bumblebeez86
    bumblebeez86 Posts: 208 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options

Btw. bumblebeez86 you look cute in both photos! Great work though... and congrats on your pregnancy!!

• TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    ajravanos wrote: »
    kyn9mjbfn588.jpg
    before (yikes)

aag0pzmzjtxd.jpg
    after (excuse the rat nest on top of my head...)

around 100lbs lost between those two pictures. all together, since i started my weight loss journey, i've lost almost 200lbs. still want to lose around 40-50 more. whew...final stretch, here we go :D

Incredible! And you have an awesome smile!
  • KaroshiQueen
    KaroshiQueen Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    In about 8-9 months. Eating lower carb and running.

NM92VDk.jpg
    iLI7sUO.jpg

This is awesome!
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    Options
    Okay girls, had to share - I hit 174.4 pounds this am, which means I'm no longer obese according the the BMI chart. I did it!!

Sharing another photo montage, if that's okay!

hcfr7yt5hkgf.png
  • Lalalindaloo
    Lalalindaloo Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    YEAH!! You look fantastic!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!