11mike Posts: 159
    Options
    I would date you oncebitt2xshy
  • jazzy_45
    jazzy_45 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    11mike wrote: »
    I would date you oncebitt2xshy

Whoa you would date her?! and you don't know anything about her besides her profile pic??? How terribly shallow of you!
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    i usually go for older guys but the last guy I had a thing with was 5 years younger and my current obsession is 2 years younger so I'm learning that age doesnt matter so much :)
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options
    daveclrk58 wrote: »
    I think it depends on the person. If the two people click then age shouldn't matter. Some 19 year old girls are wild and thats cool. Some are ready for a relationship and thats cool too. It just depends on the situation and what both people are looking for. Consenting adults should be allowed to do as they please. :)

True that! It depends on the situation as long as that person, who does go out with a younger person than them, is responsible that's what matters.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    As a college instructor, opportunities to date really young women (19-22) happen, but I never act on them.

Troof.

• donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    personally, I'm fine with it....
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Younger guys date older women, too. But noooo, society defines them as "cougars" as if it's wrong.

Do as you may, it's your life.
  • donnysoule
    donnysoule Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    I think the term "Cougar" started with a derogatory meaning but has become one of admiration.... Personally, I'd rather be called a derivative of "cougar" rather than "old guy" ;-)
  • SwashBlogger
    SwashBlogger Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    I have a 19 year old daughter, and she's about as together as they get. I would not think much of a 30 year old man who wanted to date her. I'm thinking he should be playing with women his own age. That is the truth.
  • Megan101792
    Megan101792 Posts: 3,194 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and I just prefer older men, so it depends on the maturity. Most men I find date any age if you are mature and you mush well with them. I mean, yes, people say the crap you want, but when I was 16, my boyfriend was almost 24 (and yes, my parents knew about him and while didn't agree, knew we loved each other).
  • laurasuzie3
    laurasuzie3 Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    First guy I was with was 32, I was 19. Most of the guys I date are at least 5 years older. It's not a big deal. People's personality and where they are in life is much more important than their age.
  • kendall916
    edited December 2014
    Options
    I try to follow the no more than ten age gap rule but I have this weird liking to guys way older than me. I guess it's because they can pull the five o'clock shadow nicely and they're experienced ^^;
  • Megan101792
    Options
    kendall916 wrote: »
    I try to follow the no more than ten age gap rule but I have this weird liking to guys way older than me. I guess it's because they can pull the five o'clock shadow nicely and they're experienced ^^;

True and they don't get all bitchy with you when they realize that you are very mature for your age and have used the opportunities thrown at your to invest into properties that are already paid off and the fact you work and make a very nice income for your age, and you also take care of your grandmother (which means, hey you get to take two girls out not one)...plus, they know what they want and I appreciate that. Sorry, I have yet to meet a guy my age who knows what they want unless they are in the military but then they are too career oriented to want to have a real relationship
  • kendall916
    Options
    kendall916 wrote: »

True and they don't get all bitchy with you when they realize that you are very mature for your age and have used the opportunities thrown at your to invest into properties that are already paid off and the fact you work and make a very nice income for your age, and you also take care of your grandmother (which means, hey you get to take two girls out not one)...plus, they know what they want and I appreciate that. Sorry, I have yet to meet a guy my age who knows what they want unless they are in the military but then they are too career oriented to want to have a real relationship

Sadly, I agree with that. Knowing my luck, I have a feeling I won't be in a serious relationship until my mid 30s :(
  • Megan101792
    Options
    Tell me about it. I don't mean to sound down about it because where I live most men I find attractive are already married
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    Options
    yeah its fine, most guys i know like a younger girl, seem to have a bit more fun while also having a decent level of maturity too.
  • chris_mfp
    chris_mfp Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Really depends on the girl's personality.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    vee vant yunk vimmin!