This will make you think twice before eating that Halloween Candy!

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    We bought a giant grocery bag full of various candy, and then got maybe 20-25 kids.... My husband is refusing to let me take the giant bag in to school on monday and give it to my students. I think he's trying to sabotage my weight loss efforts... Should I divorce him?!

Right now I'm just trying to convince myself that I don't need to bake and eat the entire box of red lobster cheddar bay biscuits for lunch....

I'm not sure how divorce isn't the right option.

Celebrate with cheddar biscuits.

My husband is now claiming I have to keep him around for his other valuable attributes. :laugh:
  • QueenBishOTUniverse
    QueenBishOTUniverse Posts: 14,121 Member
    Options
    We bought a giant grocery bag full of various candy, and then got maybe 20-25 kids.... My husband is refusing to let me take the giant bag in to school on monday and give it to my students. I think he's trying to sabotage my weight loss efforts... Should I divorce him?!

Right now I'm just trying to convince myself that I don't need to bake and eat the entire box of red lobster cheddar bay biscuits for lunch....

I'm not sure how divorce isn't the right option.

Celebrate with cheddar biscuits.

My husband is now claiming I have to keep him around for his other valuable attributes. :laugh:
    Tell him finding someone else to mow the lawn isn't hard.

True, but finding someone that keeps the hedges trimmed just the way you like it, that's a little trickier.
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    I'll take the Reese's and the Snickers!

Actually strike that, I ate like the entire bag of fun size Snickers over the course of the last week... most of it being Tuesday night. I still lost weight. :mrgreen:
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Actually strike that, I ate like the entire bag of fun size Snickers over the course of the last week... most of it being Tuesday night. I still lost weight. :mrgreen:

I happen to have a whole bowlful of Reese's. :flowerforyou:
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options

Be right over!

I'll bring the stuff to make these...

Reese's Bottom Cheesecake

• Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Mmmm peanut butter cups. My last bag melted and morphed into a small peanut butter/chocolate apple. Soooo goood.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options

Be right over!

I'll bring the stuff to make these...

Reese's Bottom Cheesecake

I knew I liked you.
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I got drunk and binged on candy on Halloween. I do not regret it. :D