30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Is anyone doing the fat blast metabolic workout? I have started this and done 3 days this week.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    mnpolley11 wrote: »
    Just started day 1 a couple days ago, I was proud that I did it all the way through and didn't have to take any breaks, but it's been 2 days and I'm still incredibly sore!!! There's no way I can do it today...my legs & calves hurt to the touch. Is this normal? ....or am I just that much out of shape? lol

I think that's pretty normal. When I did 30 Day Shred the first 3 days I started I had a hellava time getting on and off the toilet my thighs hurt so bad. lol It gets better after day 4. One day I let out this groan/said oh god why and my boyfriend asked me if I was having "issues" in there and then started chanting, "who does number 2 work for?" I was just trying to stand up. lol He managed to survive that day surprisingly. lol
  • ourtruelovewillneverdie
    Options
    Day 10 of level 1 done. I start level 2 Monday.
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Woooohoooo Day 8 Level 1 was a breeze B)
  • Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I finished the Shred today! So proud that I did it all the way through! My results over the 6 weeks I did it (took weekends off) are: Lost over 7lbs, lost 3.5" off my waist, 2.5" off my hips, 1" off my chest and my body fat percentage went down 1.5%. So I am thrilled! A week of other exercise next week and then starting Ripped in 30!
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I find I'm taking too many days off! Kind of losing interest I guess, but I'll do it til the end. My results will reflect this though.
  • hotasfire36
    Options
    Pickles175 wrote: »
    I finished the Shred today! So proud that I did it all the way through! My results over the 6 weeks I did it (took weekends off) are: Lost over 7lbs, lost 3.5" off my waist, 2.5" off my hips, 1" off my chest and my body fat percentage went down 1.5%. So I am thrilled! A week of other exercise next week and then starting Ripped in 30!

Congrats!!!! You did great! Can't wait til i complete the program
  • SpicyBaconCake
    SpicyBaconCake Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I finished day 3 today, even got my husband to join in. Surprisingly, my legs and shoulders feel better after the workout, I have also been sore to the touch.
    Last night my hubby moved in bed and kicked my calf, I came flying out of bed cussing him crazy LOL. But after watching his poor form wanting to give up after the first circuit made me feel better!
    I did measurements, so I think it will be fun to share changes and progress.
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    I've done it but had to stop because of my knees.
  • RHPSgirl1984
    RHPSgirl1984 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    Though, I do love her videos!
  • hotasfire36
    Options
    I just finished Day 1 Level 2. I only did 8 days of level 1. I was tired of level 1 and needed more of a challenge. Wow i got that challenge. Level 2 kicked my butt!!!!
  • fitmama0914
    Options
    I did day 3 of level 1 today. It's definitely getting easier, but I think I screwed up the tendon in my elbow.
  • shana4169
    Options
    I am starting 30 DS tomorrow morning! So excited to have others on here to motivate and to keep each other accountable. I am weighing and measuring tonight and hope to update any results after each level. My goal is to do each level for 10 days straight, but if I'm not ready to move on I'll stay at that level.
  • ACooper79
    Options
    I'm starting today so the 30 days will take me up to 23rd December. I have done it before and I always see such great results, 26 December I will start Ripped in 30 which will give me a good start to the New Year whereby I will see my fitness and weight goals achieved :-) Good luck everyone.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Day 11 first day of level 2. Holy crap! Couldn't finish, maybe not going to count this. going to try again tomorrow.
  • ziplipz
    Options
    Just finished day 20! Glad to be done with level 2 and those terrible squat / v raises. I think going right into lvl 3 tomorrow. Rest day will be on Friday :smile:
  • ButBurgersAreDelicious
    Options
    I'm starting today! So that my last day is Christmas Eve!! If anyone is interested in a tracking and measuring competition, hit me up. I'll figure out a bitching prize with lots of pride included for added awesome.
  • hotasfire36
    Options
    Whew!!! Just completed Day 2 Level 2. Again i got my butt kicked, but im sure it will get better
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Can't find level 3 on YouTube. Is it still there? Did level 1 again for now.
  • Lisajohnston
    Lisajohnston Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Reading this motivates me, i've started a couple of times but haven't stuck to it, I think I will start Wednesday and try to do it at least every other day. I am glad people are getting results I hope it will help to motivate me to keep it up.