30 Day Shred

Options

Replies

• Pickles175
    Pickles175 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Can't find level 3 on YouTube. Is it still there? Did level 1 again for now.

Level 3 is not on you tube

• ziplipz
    Options
    Day 21 today! First day of level 3. I thought it was fun. Definitely challenging. The weighted cardio kills me with my 10# weights, I might have to drop down :smile: . Jillian is starting to annoy me though, lol.
  • AniLandSmiles
    AniLandSmiles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Can't find level 3 on YouTube. Is it still there? Did level 1 again for now.

It's on vimeo. I do a google search for it and it comes up!
  • AniLandSmiles
    AniLandSmiles Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm on day 3 of level 3. I like it a lot more than level 2. I like all the areas that are being worked on this level. It's hard and I have to modify throughout, but I'll keep up with it until I can do it without modifications.
  • hotasfire36
    hotasfire36 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Didnt shred today. My whole body was sore. Back at it tomorrow
  • ardysedwardsmcgrath
    Options
    what is it?
  • 20monkies
    20monkies Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I want to do this again. I've done the 30DS on and off in the past years but never got past Level

I swear to do this once I finish TurboFire (I have 3 more weeks to go!)

I did, however, sneak in Level 1 last week just to see how I fared during the workout. It really wasn't as terrible as I remember it being! (Must be because of all the cardio that has built me up from Turbofire :O )

Level 2 and 3.... I look forward to your challenges.
  • hotasfire36
    Options
    Completed Level 2 Day 3. Had to modify some exercises, but still had great workout
  • marcela147
    marcela147 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey, girls. Finishing Level 1 today. Do you think it's better to take a day break before I start Level 2 or is it fine to go right into it? I've heard that you should take breaks and I haven't taken one yet.
  • JeriAnne84
    JeriAnne84 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I would take a break. Let your body have a chance to repair itself and you'll probably do better than if you didn't take a rest day. I did level 1 almost straight, I think I had two days in there where I couldn't do it, but then I did every other day on levels 2 and 3 and I felt like I could do those better. The off days I did her other DVDs I have and then rested on Wed. from everything.
  • hotasfire36
    Options
    marcela147 wrote: »
    Hey, girls. Finishing Level 1 today. Do you think it's better to take a day break before I start Level 2 or is it fine to go right into it? I've heard that you should take breaks and I haven't taken one yet.

I would take a break. I need a break every now and then.
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    Day 13 done! After trying Level 2 on Day 11 and not finishing, I went back to Level 1 for Day 12. Today I did Level 2 and didn't die. I *almost* died, and my arms feel like cooked spaghetti, but I'm still here! woohoo!

As far as taking breaks, I'm finding that doing 30DS every other day is working well for me. On the days I don't do it, I walk/run or just rest. I'm feeling stronger and I think I'm looking better -- the scale is definitely going down, but that's more thanks to eating discipline than exercise.

:)
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
  • arkowalyshyn
    arkowalyshyn Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Found level 3. Love it! My fav so far but hard!!!!
  • hotasfire36
    Options
    Did level 2 day 4. I was easy on my knees, but still had great workout!!!!
  • hotasfire36
    Options
    Completed Day 5. Level 2. Almost didnt do it, but gave in :D
  • ziplipz
    Options
    Today was day 26! 4 more days of Level 3 and I'm done. Woo! The plyometric lunges are getting easier and easier. I don't have to modify at all during the workout but find muscles burning by the time I'm done :smile:
  • ziplipz
    Options
    Finished day 30 today! It was a tough 30 days but was fun. Level 3 was definitely my favorite. It was challenging but "fun" as well. Not boring moves, etc. We are going to take a rest day tomorrow then dive right into "Ripped In 30" on Monday. I took some pictures 30 days ago and some today. I haven't looked at them yet but hopefully there is a noticeable difference, lol.
  • 47to27
    47to27 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I took 2 rest days Fri & Sat but getting back to it today
  • LeelooX2014
    LeelooX2014 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Finished day 10 level 2! I never got this far before and I'm determined to finish this baby. I already have ripped in 30 to do next and I'm actually looking forward to it.