125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Today was a challenge for me. So grateful for friends who listen.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    282 - I don't always love the workout, but I love the results! Health & Fitness Motivation
  • cblue315
    Options
    Did measurements today with my trainer. I am floored at the difference in just 14 1/2 months of working out with him. I love my new fitter life.
  • heathermlig
    heathermlig Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You can do it!!!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    283 -
    Lessons Learned in Life: No matter how good bad your life is, wake up each morning and be thankful you still have one. Very thankful this morning after taking a fall while running last night!
  • cblue315
    Options
    @Jeanmk56 - Hope you are alright.

Today I can choose how to react to what happens to me. I am so very grateful for this.
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    Options
    I love this idea and am going to adopt it for myself as well! Thank you for the inspiration.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @CaptainBoing, you're welcome! I hope it helps you as it has me!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @cblue315, thanks! I've got some aches and pains and some decent bruising, but I will be back at it in another day or two!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    284 - another day of resting some sore muscles was needed. I enjoyed the relaxing and reading.
  • cblue315
    Options
    I shook off the funk I was in. Had two great rides today. I have it within me to deal with whatever life throws at me.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Took some me time today. Gym, walk with a friend, gallery show. Will take time for a ride tonight.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    285 - celebrated a wonderful lady's 95th birthday today
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    ;) 286 - I am in charge of how I feel, and today I choose happiness.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Today is a good day for me too! B)
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    287 - This was said to me today...

What other people think about you is NONE of your business!
  • cblue315
    Options
    ^^ so very true. I used to worry much more about what other people thought. I also thought other people thought about me much more than they do. I am the center of my world, not theirs. And the opposite is also true. I do not think about people as much as I think about myself. Unless I choose to tell them, they do not know what I think.
    This works for me.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    288 - d4773xjhiw09.jpg

this is me!
  • cblue315
    Options
    ^^ This is great! :)
    I have been struggling of late with an emotional issue regarding my marriage. Today while at work the FedEx guy asked me what was wrong and I spilled my story in a couple of sentences. He offered a hug and asked if it would be alright if he prayed for me. I said yes, gratefully received the hug and he started praying. Just a few sentences but since then a feeling of peace entered me and the feeling of worry and anxiety have left me. I do pray but rarely out loud and almost never with another person. Hard to get my head around this. But I will take the peace just the same.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @cblue315, sorry you are going through such a hard time. I hope you find some answers to keep the peace you found yesterday.