125 day positive challenge

Options
I have logged into MFP for the past 125 days. Logged in, but not logged what I eat, drink, exercise except on occasion. I have also been very depressed, many changes in my life since last November. My challenge, for me, is to now log in for the next 125 days and post a positive thought, feeling, anything, as long as it is positive. This may be the most difficult challenge for me, but I have to do this. I may post at various times during the day/night who knows. If you would like to join me, that would be wonderful.

Day 1 ~ starting this challenge

Replies

• thatswhatshesaiddd
    Options
    A positive attitude can change your life. I look forward to seeing your posts!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Find the small book " don't sweat the small stuff" really positive thoughts with daily quotes online -hey good post and idea to take care of the mind and body!
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Day 2 ~ yesterday my two oldest sons got together in Chicago. It may have been a short visit, but they got to see each other. It warms my heart to get a text and picture of the two of them together.
  • frameloss
    frameloss Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Great post! Every little change begins with th first step! Happy Sunday!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    2 con't ~ today I completed the 7th square of the cable afghan
  • angela233Z
    angela233Z Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    good for you!
  • JeanMBK
    edited November 2014
    Options
    3 - I kept my cool at work today. There were a couple of times I bit my tongue, but I kept my cool. Looking forward to NOT working the PT job tonight!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    4 ~ the sun was shining on my way to work, enough to wear my sunglasses. It's the little things! It was a good day at work. Paid bills tonight with a little bit, I mean a little bit left over. Most importantly face timed with my youngest son who just moved to Florida a couple of weeks ago. All in all, a very good day!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    5 ~ "The miracle isn't that I finished. The miracle is that I had the courage to start."
    John "The Penguin" Bingham. This was my motto when I started sprint triathlons in 2010.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    6 ~ today I completed a project of scheduling or putting patients on a recal list that has been looming over my head. Nice feeling to have that done.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    7 ~ today I signed up for the Syracuse 1/2 marathon to be run on 3/22/15, one day after I turn 59!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    8 ~ I enjoyed baking anise cookies with my niece today. I stopped and practiced the piano for a little while tonight, very rusty! and now off to dinner with some wonderful friends!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    9 ~ got lots done today, cleaning, laundry, walked the dog, viewed the exercise DVD I will be using this week, practiced the piano. Looking forward actually to my cardio workout tomorrow night.
  • ltssharon
    ltssharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    I emailed to two states and asked them about estate taxes. This should get me some answers to provide direction. Tired of just guessing if this and if that
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    10~ I looked forward all day to my workout tonight, something I haven't looked forward to in a long long time, and I was not disappointed!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    11 ~ today at work I met someone new and learned something new to help me with my future billing responsibilities. Then I did Advocare Melt workout! Feeling great!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    12 ~ Today I found myself bothered by something that was happening at work. I shortly thereafter told myself that as I had no control over what was happening to let it go, and I did! Something that in the last few months I had not been doing.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    13 ~ An issue with Dad's estate was resolved today! Yeah!!!!!!!! This makes me very happy as the executrix.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    14 ~ 30 years ago this month I quit smoking !
  • Artificer22
    Artificer22 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    congrats on the quitting smoking. im working to quit myself. keep it up