125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 2 Today instead of putting off small things until tomorrow ( ie shopping, chores, etc...) I did it tonight. More family time on the weekend. :D tired but accomplished.

And thank you jeanmk52 I will commit to coming back
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    80 - a great day! 5 mile run, lunch with family, grocery shopping done and yarn purchased to start my future granddaughter' s afghan.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    <3 Day 3 Started off sluggish but I was determined not to end that way. After forcefully getting outselves out of the house we came home with beautiful decorative pieces at a steal. Keeping the family together one moment at a time. One great thing to always recoginize is that great things are drawn to positivity
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 4 - "A moment of patience,in a moment of anger, saves you a hundred moments of regrets." Not sure who said this but a well worn piece of advice. (*)
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    81 - Be sure to taste your words before you spit them out.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    Mik, I like what you wrote for day 3 and 4!
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 5 Although I know there are things to be positive about my energy kept leaning toward frustration at work. Then I remembered Jeans quote on day 81. I decided that i cant allow them to steal my joy. Happy memories make for a miraculous distraction. Happy Monday all! :#
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    82 - I am seriously tasting my words tonight in regards to a family issue. If I were to spit them out now there could be some regrets, not necessarily by me, but even so yesterday's words are so true for today. I will sleep on it before responding in any way, shape or form.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 2 ~ I did well on my diet today.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    83 - I love seeing the sunshining in through the window at work! I understand it is COLD outside, but the sunshine looks so nice! Makes me feel positive!
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Jeanmk I am glad you slowed to react. I hope all is in a better position for you.

Day 6 People say, " Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." Therefore I am aiming to see beauty in myself and then in others. The chain reaction of positivity is addictive. ( not sure if I heard the last sentence somewhere or if i just made it up, either way share on).
  • Chrysanthemama
    Chrysanthemama Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I love this!!! I would love to join you :-)
  • JeanMBK
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I love this!!! I would love to join you :-)

Please do! that's a pretty damn impressive move you are doing in your profile pic!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    i3ku79dfz0wa.jpg
    Mya, my favorite 4 legged running partner who sometimes watches me ride as well.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 4 ~ I had a pretty Iimportant meeting today. I almost didn't go because I was late and intimidated. But I did go and it went great.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    i3ku79dfz0wa.jpg
    Mya, my favorite 4 legged running partner who sometimes watches me ride as well.

Mya is beautiful !!!
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    Day 4 ~ I had a pretty Iimportant meeting today. I almost didn't go because I was late and intimidated. But I did go and it went great.

Great post pal,
    I am often finding now that if i push past the hurdle something awesome is on the other side.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 7 It was an amazingly even tempered, office chuckles and reduced stress kind of day. Today the good fat out weighed the bad. I really ferl balances today. :D
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Mikynlmo wrote: »
    Day 7 It was an amazingly even tempered, office chuckles and reduced stress kind of day. Today the good fat out weighed the bad. I really ferl balances today. :D

I really feel balanced. Darn smart phone. Lol
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    85- Thankful for an easy day at work, wish it would end though as I am feeling under the weather today.