125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    66 - Date night, balsamic chicken dinner, homemade brownies, and a movie, a good night.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    67 - Happy Birthday Dad! A day does not go by that I don't think of you or miss you! Love you! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    68 - I've stuck to today's goals, not too difficult today.
  • ugot2keepitmovin
    Options
    Heirgreat wrote: »
    Find the small book " don't sweat the small stuff" really positive thoughts with daily quotes online -hey good post and idea to take care of the mind and body!

• ugot2keepitmovin
    Options
    Ohms gosh I've read all those their great! Cool you brought them up, very positive books!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    69 - Breath in inspiration and trust yourself. The answer is yes you can.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    70 ~ A quick workout is better than no workout. No quick workout today, busy at work and a meeting tonight. ugggg
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    71 - It was not bitter cold leaving work tonight and it almost smelled like spring.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    72 - Sunshine and intermittent spots of blue sky!
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Brilliant idea! My New Year's resolution is to *choose* happiness so this is perfect.

~ Day 1 : I had an awesome workout this morning and feel great. I didn't let a meeting at work I was absolutely dreading get to me. Looking forward to the weekend.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    Palwithme, this has helped me very much since I started, I hope it helps you too.
  • JeanMBK
    edited January 2015
    Options
    zglm7bk4ajmi.jpg
    73 - Tonight's sunset
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    74 - almost didn't ride on the trainer today, but I did and I am glad that I did!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    75 - enjoyed a semi lazy day off from work
  • JeanMBK
    edited January 2015
    Options
    76 - whatever you decide to do, be sure it makes you happy ;)
  • JeanMBK
    edited January 2015
    Options
    77 - Don't let anyone turn your sky into a ceiling.

When I started in 2010 doing my first real athletic event with Irongirl Tri I had a few people laughing at me and telling me I could not do this. I did do it and went on to do more sprint tris, some half marathons and century bike rides. I'm glad I didn't let them get too deep into my head!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    (*) 78 - Thankful for a clean bill of health
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hello Jeanmk,
    I wanted to say thank you for moving forward and simply posting the big and small wonderful achievments of your day. You have inspired me to openly acknowledge my own.

Day 1 I read a thread of raw, unfiltered, truely life changing positivity and was inspired to step out of my comfort zone and do the same. Thank you!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    Mikynlmo wrote: »
    Hello Jeanmk,
    I wanted to say thank you for moving forward and simply posting the big and small wonderful achievments of your day. You have inspired me to openly acknowledge my own.

Day 1 I read a thread of raw, unfiltered, truely life changing positivity and was inspired to step out of my comfort zone and do the same. Thank you!

Mikynlmo, you're welcome! Please come back to read more and/or add your own.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    79 - the fresh air felt so good when I left work tonight. I have now less than 2 months to be ready for my first 1/2 marathon of 2015. Tomorrow morning I will run outside as it will be warmer Saturday versus Sunday. Need to run in the morning so it will be cold but I can't wait!