125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 5 ~ Grateful for my job today. Even though I get frustrated at times, I know being unemployed is more frustrating.
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 8 Quite a bit of sneezing today. Although I didnt feel like getting out to work today I am happy I did. Just ready for some R & R. (It is almost Friday)
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day-9 I am happy I kept control rather than letting my frustration verbilize itself. I am happy to work, sometimes i just wish we had control over who we worked with. Best words ever uttered, "Smother negitivity with kindness." Happy Friday All!"
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    See below
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    ylfhtaecizcp.jpg

86 - I stayed away and didn't even smell them!
  • JeanMBK
    edited January 2015
    Options
    87 - I so enjoy the time I get to spend with my niece/workout buddy! We know when to push one another.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 6 ~ Grateful I have a son who comes up to me, gives me a kiss on the cheek, and tells me he loves me.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 10 Just absolutely grateful . Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.
  • tomatogirlmj
    Options
    Loving reading this
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    88 - Kindness doesn't cost a thing. Sprinkle that *kitten* everywhere!
  • palwithme
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Day 7 ~ Grateful today for having very recently learned to tolerate, with amusement, someone who has hurt me deeply.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    88 - Kindness doesn't cost a thing. Sprinkle that *kitten* everywhere!

I have heard the first part of this phrase, but never your ending! I love it! Sprinkle, sprinkle. :D
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 11 someone told me the key to maintaining personal positivity is to first know one's own truth. What I have taken from this is, because the truth is not biased it is a wonderful tool for growth. Im ready to plant my garden.
  • christiec2015
    christiec2015 Posts: 85
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Well done on quitting smoking for 30 years and also for overcoming depression - I know how hard it can be. Great challenge
  • crazykatlady_
    crazykatlady_ Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love this!
  • JeanMBK
    edited February 2015
    Options
    89 - The hardest thing in life is knowing which bridges to cross and which bridges to burn.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Oh, @jeanmk56, that one above is so spot on. For me, the hardest thing in life is knowing which bridges to cross, to burn or to nuke. I have to change my attitude.
  • palwithme
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Day 8 - Today I am grateful I am learning to reach out for help when I need it.
  • hippygirl325
    hippygirl325 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Day 1- The day started out horrible, but I've decided to focus on work and MFP today instead of my personal life and Facebook, which is making me feel a bit better.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 12-"When the past calls let it go to voicemail. It has nothing new to say."