125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    49 ~ enjoyed having today off, much needed and it was a productive day. Received great news about a future granddaughter!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    50~ Forgiveness. Over and over again today that word has come into my head, over and over. Forgiveness is something I have found quite difficult to do this year, over and over. Forgiveness, it's time to do so me thinks.
  • Abakan
    Abakan Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your great news, Granddaughters are a wonderful thing I should know I've got 7 and each and every one of them is a joy.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    51- It's nice to pull a meal together and have those invited enjoy.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    52 - Sometims you have walk away. Not to make someone else realize how worthy you are. But for YOU to understand and acknowledge your own self worth.

I walked away this year and in the end it was the right thing and has felt good.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    53 - Smile, it doesn't cost you anything.
  • KatieAlexx
    KatieAlexx Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Oh my god, this is the sweetest thread. Good for you for genuinely keeping up with it thus far! I think I might want to do something similar in a journal. Keep up the positive energy! :)
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    54 ~ It's never too late for a new beginning in your life. ~Joyce Meyers
    Lessons Learned In Life

Very appropriate for me as we end 2014 and begin 2015.
  • JeanMBK
    edited January 2015
    Options
    55 - Keep looking up, that's the secret of life....Snoopy
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    56 - Today I registered for what will be my 2nd 1/2 marathon for 2015! my 5th overall! Long Island Run Like a Diva!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    60 - You know you have made the right decision when there is peace in your heart.
  • JeanMBK
    edited January 2015
    Options
    61 - You will never regret reaching your goals. You will regret giving up and not trying harder.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    I love this thread! How are you doing? In your initial post in November, you really hoped that focusing on one positive thing would help. It certainly looks that way :heart:
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    I love this thread! How are you doing? In your initial post in November, you really hoped that focusing on one positive thing would help. It certainly looks that way :heart:

Yes, this has helped me, as well as a exercising on a regular basis. Thanks!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    62 - i realized today why I get annoyed sometimes when a coworker calls her parents and is concerned that they might go out in the bad weather, it's because I can no longer call my Dad and make sure he is safe and doesn't need anything. I'm envious that she. An do this and I no longer can. I miss you Dad!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    The above post may not seem positive, but it is because I realized why I was annoyed and know that instead I will smile when she does this instead of frown.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    You don't have to go fast, you just have to go!

this is me for sure!
  • JeanMBK
    edited January 2015
    Options
    63 - Laughter is the best medicine!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    64 - Train your mind to see the good in every situation.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    65 - thankful that it is Friday and I have the weekend to knit, ride, and enjoy life