125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    15 ~ Great workouts today! Even though it was raining/freezing rain I took Mya for a walk. Date night going to hockey game at the Syracuse Dome.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    16 ~ got to run outside today. This week has been a great week of training and I 'm looking forward to next week's workouts!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    17 ~ today I talked with my youngest son and he is working steadily and enjoying Florida.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    18 ~ Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to succes when they gave up.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    19~ tonight I made the cranberry salad that my Grandma would make during the holidays. Thankful for this four day weekend.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    20 ~ enjoyed some time outdoors this morning and rode my bike inside. Then had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner with family.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    21 ~ an absolutely great day, lots of exercise, fresh air. Last night we video chatted with V & H and tonight with E & A. Thank goodness for technology!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    22 ~ what started out as a down in the dumps day ended very well.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    23 ~ had a great run outside today and a fantastic visit with daughter and her family, my grandchildren today!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    24 ~ Making mistakes is better than faking perfection.
  • KellyGettingHealthy
    Options
    Great to see you keeping up with this, so inspiring!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    25 ~ I got upset at work today, the most I have been upset in weeks. The lack of for ownership of people's positions frustrates me. I managed to turn it around and it all ended on a positive note without my saying something I would regret and concentrating on just me and my work.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    26 ~ 150 days! And three weeks of exercise, I feel great!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    27 ~ got paid OT to sit and chat with the boss boss tonight about my future. Feeling good about it all.
  • WantANuMe
    WantANuMe Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Congrats, and what a great thread!! All positivity! There's a saying that you get out of it what you put into it ... hope you are reaping all the benefits of your positive words! I know that I am feeling happier after reading your 27 days!! Wishing you well!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    28 ~ it was a long week, felt like 6 work days crammed into 5. Happy I am home now and heading to NYC to see the sites and the Christmas tree in Rockafeller Center.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    29 ~ very rainy day spent walking around NYC. Best $10 spent was on a pair of slippers to warm my wet feet on the bus ride home.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    30 ~ today was a good exercise day and tonight I helped my sister-in-law make three different batches of Christmas cookies.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    31 ~ quitting is not an option.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    32 _ Don't wait. The time will never be just right. Napolean Hill