125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 15 - Stressful little family emergency this week that turned out OK. I am grateful I have taken care of myself financially and otherwise so that I was able to deal with it.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    98 ~ I just read this at lunch after a not so good morning at work.

"The primary cause of unhappiness is never the situation, but your thoughts about it." Eckhart Tolle

This made me take pause and think. It felt like it slapped me across the face when I read it.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @palwithme...I hope everything is ok
  • palwithme
    Options
    @jeanmk56 Nothing horrible at all. Just like your above quote. It is all about your thoughts about the situation.
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 20 Made it to 20 consecutive days of positive entry. Also met with one of my companies largest accounts and had a great time. This cold still haunts me but perseverance is my medicine. :D
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    99 - today I learned many new things regarding the work I do. Some changes coming down the pike and very soon. And it seems to be all good! <3
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 21 Today. The opportunity to see this day is great. Gratitude.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 22 Today I am feeling like the "little engine that could." Except i haven't reached the end of the day yet. However, I know its right around the corner.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    100 - Keep going. Difficult roads lead to beautiful destinations.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 16 - Grateful today was an easy day at work and that it is Friday. After this week a break is needed.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    101 ~ Don't rescue your child from a challenge, teach them how to face it.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 23 so a recap of day 22. Work frustrations got the better of me :( however, I can see where it won and prepare to win the next round. Today it felt like small wishes were falling on me. I truly enjoy my family and the joy thry bring <3 .
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 17 - Grateful today that I was able to take a nice long nap. Usually I don't allow myself to do this but today I let myself relax.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 18 - Today I am grateful it is Sunday and that I have another day to take it easy and take care of the kids.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    102 - When you forgive, you don't change the past, you change the future.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 24 Today was quite a lazy day for me. They come few and far between and I am making myself okay with this. It is okay to just be in the moment instead of reaching two steps ahead.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 25 The house is clean. My daughters homework is complete and all is right in my world. Just basking in the peace.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    103 - I enjoyed the sunshine when I left work today. The daylight hours are getting longer, going to work in daylight and coming home in daylight make me happy. B) In approximately 5 weeks spring will officially be here!
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 26 "To be or, not To be"... I choose to be.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    104 - Youngest daughter was here tonight for dinner and then we Skyped with one of our son's and his wonderful lady! I love and miss my kids so much!