Replies

• JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    @Mikynlmo I like your choice!
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 19 - Today I struggled initially with procrastination, but then I was able to pull myself out of it and get some things accomplished.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    105 ~ Don't keep allowing the same things to upset you. Life's too short to live that way. ~Joel Osteen Lessons Learned in Life

Oh, I really need to take this one to heart.
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 27 Today I will say that I am happily exhausted. This cold/ allergy has a grip on me. However I am still completing my tasks. I am not going doen without a fight. B)
  • LuckyMe2017
    LuckyMe2017 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Let your beauty shine through!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    106 - I'm struggling today, really struggling. Looking forward to the work day ending and going home and doing some knitting, hoping that will help with the struggles.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    106 - I'm struggling today, really struggling. Looking forward to the work day ending and going home and doing some knitting, hoping that will help with the struggles.

Hey Jean,
    Just remember a break though is coming.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 28 I am starting to see a small light in regards to this cold I am hopeful that the worst is over and wellnes is just over the hump.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    107 - Today was a bit better. Work struggles will continue for a while. The sun is shining! and Sunday I am running outside come hell or 10 foot snow drifts!
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 20 - Today I am grateful I have reached the halfway mark in my weight loss. It has been SO worth the effort.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Hope you are feeling better Jean.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 29 "Stop being afraid and start to focus on what you want"
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    Day 20 - Today I am grateful I have reached the halfway mark in my weight loss. It has been SO worth the effort.

That's wonderful news! And yes today I am doing better, I think because I am not at work though.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 30 reflection of your past can create a secure future as long as you ghost bust it and don't let it haunt you!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    108 - had a very nice time visiting with the in-laws Saturday evening.
  • lisawinning4losing
    lisawinning4losing Posts: 726 Member
    Options
    I love this! I would love to join! May I add you as a friend?
  • palwithme
    Options
    Mikynlmo wrote: »
    Day 30 reflection of your past can create a secure future as long as you ghost bust it and don't let it haunt you!

THIS is so smart.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 21 - I made a big decision today and I am grateful I had the courage to do so.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    I love this! I would love to join! May I add you as a friend?

Certainly!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    109 - "she believed she could so she did 13.1"

That is what is inscribed on the bracelet my wonderful niece gave to me today. Four years this weekend I did my first 13.1 in a blizzard because I believed I could do it. I wasn't happy with my time and 8 months later I ran my next 13.1. While helping my niece train for her first 13.1 and I felt no injuries as I did for my second one, I decided to do a 3rd. Four weeks from today I will be completing my 4th half marathon and in October my 5th.

This may not seem like a big deal to some, but I only became "athletic" in 2010 when I was 54. And I have inspired my niece to do so as well. I never saw myself as being an inspiration to someone else.