125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    115 - 38 years ago today I gave birth to my firstborn son! Happy Birthday "My Eddie"! You were the first to steal my heart ❤️
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 36 smiles and grins
  • lindakaczmarekcowan
    Options
    Can I join you on your 125 days of Positive Challenge? Feeling disconnected and a little blue and not liking my own skin lately. Today is my third day on MFP - actually logged food and activity - I am a 3 time WW drop out and have tried MFP before also- follow through has been a huge problem for me as I do not look huge but I'm 51 and weigh 170 when I should be at 145. I'm tired of clothes feeling tight or not fitting at all and just overall not feeling comfortable about how I look. My daughter is getting married August 1st and I want to be in a better place by then- mentally and physically. Positive thought Day 1 for me is: Today is a new day and a start of something positive - I will take one day at a time and be the best I can be that day in the choices I make.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 37 excited that jeans thread is catching people's eye. Thanks jean for starting this thread and being an inspiration. Keep moving forward only pausing long enough to pick up the tools and lesson for the day ahead.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    Can I join you on your 125 days of Positive Challenge? Feeling disconnected and a little blue and not liking my own skin lately. Today is my third day on MFP - actually logged food and activity - I am a 3 time WW drop out and have tried MFP before also- follow through has been a huge problem for me as I do not look huge but I'm 51 and weigh 170 when I should be at 145. I'm tired of clothes feeling tight or not fitting at all and just overall not feeling comfortable about how I look. My daughter is getting married August 1st and I want to be in a better place by then- mentally and physically. Positive thought Day 1 for me is: Today is a new day and a start of something positive - I will take one day at a time and be the best I can be that day in the choices I make.

Please do! And I will friend you. Ten years ago I dropped probably 25 pounds walking as often as I could and looked great at my son's wedding wearing my first ever strapless dress. You can do this Linda! This forum has helped me with my depression, not cured it, but has helped a great deal.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    Mikynlmo wrote: »
    Day 37 excited that jeans thread is catching people's eye. Thanks jean for starting this thread and being an inspiration. Keep moving forward only pausing long enough to pick up the tools and lesson for the day ahead.

Thank you Mik! And I love your last line!
  • JeanMBK
    edited March 2015
    Options
    116 - I'm ready for my half marathon in three weeks! Completed 11 miles in 2:38 and walked the last 2.5 miles as my wonderful niece helped a friend move into a 3rd floor apartment Friday night and most all day Saturday so her knee was sore from all the stairs, no elevator! No need to injure ourselves in training.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 27 -Survived the weekend hockey tournament and had a good time. Will grateful when Monday is over.
  • lindakaczmarekcowan
    Options
    Thanks Jean......Day 2 of Positives for me! I logged in all my food and exercise for today, went to Church and it was a beautiful warm sunny day - feeling like good things are happening :)
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 28 - This is going to be a hectic week, but I am grateful I feel prepared to handle it.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    116 - I'm ready for my half marathon in three weeks! Completed 11 miles in 2:38 and walked the last 2.5 miles as my wonderful niece helped a friend move into a 3rd floor apartment Friday night and most all day Saturday so her knee was sore from all the stairs, no elevator! No need to injure ourselves in training.

Great news i hope you take pictures of the finish line
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    117 - stayed off-line last night and did some knitting and it was off to bed for some much needed rest.
  • joycemaclellan
    joycemaclellan Posts: 6 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Your posts are really inspiring, thanks!

• palwithme
    Options
    Day 29 - I faced a fear today and it went really well. So happy with myself.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    Day 29 - I faced a fear today and it went really well. So happy with myself.
    -
    - That is a great feeling isn't it!

• JeanMBK
    Options
    Your posts are really inspiring, thanks!

Thank you Joyce!

• Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 38 When an opportunity knocks answer the door!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    118 - Flight booked for Chicago in May and shower gifts ordered! Oh, and it was a good day at work.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    118 - Flight booked for Chicago in May and shower gifts ordered! Oh, and it was a good day at work.

Sounds like you had a great day.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    119 - learned a couple of steps that make scheduling appointments a bit easier.