125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 22 - I am grateful I have an opportunity to better my life each and every day.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    110 - Don't judge yourself by your past. You don't live there anymore. Lessons Learned in Life.
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    109 - "she believed she could so she did 13.1"

That is what is inscribed on the bracelet my wonderful niece gave to me today. Four years this weekend I did my first 13.1 in a blizzard because I believed I could do it. I wasn't happy with my time and 8 months later I ran my next 13.1. While helping my niece train for her first 13.1 and I felt no injuries as I did for my second one, I decided to do a 3rd. Four weeks from today I will be completing my 4th half marathon and in October my 5th.

This may not seem like a big deal to some, but I only became "athletic" in 2010 when I was 54. And I have inspired my niece to do so as well. I never saw myself as being an inspiration to someone else.

Jean,
    It is absoluetly amazing ! Keep it up afterally inspired this 125 day challenge.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 31 Patience is a staple in positivity!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    111 - Grateful that I can come home from work and hop on my bike, on the trainer, and ride for a while. Can't wait to get outside if this snow ever melts!
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 23- I'm grateful I was able to shrug off a major episode at work today and not let it bother me too much.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 32 i was very productive at work with no issues.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 24 - I am trying to slay a demon today and doing a pretty good job doing so.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    112 - today I improvised with my exercise and am really glad I did. My legs feel like rubber after jogging up and down the stairs, but so worth it.
  • tammy27330
    tammy27330 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    if God brings you to it He will bring you through it o:)
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    Day 24 - I am trying to slay a demon today and doing a pretty good job doing so.

Slay on pal o:)
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 33 I made it to the finishline today. Many obsticale came up today at work but i finished with a smile.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 25 - Today I did something I have been too afraid to do - for some reason that I can't figure out. In any case, I am glad I did it. :D
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    Day 25 - Today I did something I have been too afraid to do - for some reason that I can't figure out. In any case, I am glad I did it. :D

isn't that a great feeling! I have amazed myself in the last 5 years in doing things I never ever would have thought I could or would ever do.
  • palwithme
    Options

isn't that a great feeling! I have amazed myself in the last 5 years in doing things I never ever would have thought I could or would ever do.

Yep!
  • JeanMBK
    edited February 2015
    Options
    113 - today is my Friday, I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow. (*)
  • palwithme
    Options
    113 - today is my Friday, I'm taking a mental health day tomorrow. (*)

Good for you! Enjoy you weekend.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 34 laughter really is the best medicine. Scrolling through mad - tv. All I can say is " Stewart. " lol
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 26 - Looking forward to a fun weekend with the family. This will be a rare occasion that we are all at home and can spend some family time together.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    114 - a good mental health day basically doing nothing except riding my bike. Getting a call from oldest daughter to just say hi and FaceTime with youngest son.