125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• abrahamhunter
    abrahamhunter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    I have logged into MFP for the past 125 days. Logged in, but not logged what I eat, drink, exercise except on occasion. I have also been very depressed, many changes in my life since last November. My challenge, for me, is to now log in for the next 125 days and post a positive thought, feeling, anything, as long as it is positive. This may be the most difficult challenge for me, but I have to do this. I may post at various times during the day/night who knows. If you would like to join me, that would be wonderful.

Day 1 ~ starting this challenge
    No one was great when they were in a womb & no one was born great greatness is inside everyone
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    94 - ran, what I call running, 7 miles today outside. So happy I was able to get out there. A new snowstorm is coming through though so that will be the only outside run for the week probably.
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 16 always happy to complete things
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    palwithme wrote: »
    Day 13 -Today I am grateful I have a sewing project to work on with my young daughter. She is so excited to learn how to sew and I am very happy that I can teach her this skill. It will be a fun day.

I have fond memories of my mom teaching me to sew and knit! Enjoy creating those memories!
  • paba40
    paba40 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Day 1 of the challenge for me: Today's positive thought: I have decided I do want to finish my PhD. This is something that has been hanging over me since last January 2014. I am usually a doer but for last year successfully avoided working on it. I am finally falling off fence and have decided I do want this for what it can bring me in the future.

I am the architect of my life; I build its foundation and choose its contents.
  • elsa4571
    elsa4571 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    25~today is my birthday and I'm happy that I get to spend the day with my family!!
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    elsa4571 wrote: »
    25~today is my birthday and I'm happy that I get to spend the day with my family!!

Happy Birthday!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    elsa4571 wrote: »
    Happy Birthday!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    95 today I got to FaceTime with my youngest son, he's 29 and moved to Florida Oct 31, and I miss him so much! Took my four legged favorite buddy for a 2+ mile walk/jog in the snow and then put together the first two squares of the afghan. A few episodes of Breaking Bad with some wine. All in all, a good day.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 17 The cold or flu bug got a hold of me. Just glad the hardest parts have happened over this weekend. Well is around the corner.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 14 - Today I am grateful I had a quiet weekend. Usually my weekends are packed with activities with the kids. This one was peaceful. Much needed.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 18
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 18 okay we all know a down day ( bad day) can find you and one found me today. However the best thing to come from this is patience. I am exercising patience today.
  • Jassa170
    Jassa170 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow Jean! You are amazing :) Look at all the positive you have inspired!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    Jassa170 wrote: »
    Wow Jean! You are amazing :) Look at all the positive you have inspired!

Thank you!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    96 - liking that daylight is getting a bit longer each and every day B)
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    97 -It is not how big the house is, it is how happy the home is. Lessons Learned in Life
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 19 My daughter is a very compassionate soul, this morning before we started our morning she climbed up and kissed my cheek and hoped me to get better soon. I started to feel better already. Its the small things. Day 20 here i come.
  • ForeverSunshine09
    ForeverSunshine09 Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    Last year I did a 90 day grateful challenge through Facebook. It literally changed the way I looked at day to day life. I had some bad things happen to me during and after but, I never let them change my overall look at life like I use to. I see challenges like they are just a step on the path to make me stronger and happier person.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    97 -It is not how big the house is, it is how happy the home is. Lessons Learned in Life

I love this because it's what we live by. Thank you for posting it.