125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    edited February 2015
    Options
    @palwithme‌ ... I love the which ones to nuke!

@hippygirl‌ Glad you are feeling better!

@Mikynlmo Love your day 12!!! I should take that one to heart!
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 13 I had to call out sick today but a spoon full of family love has been quite wonderful.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 9 - Today I am grateful I am taking control of my life.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    90 - A friend reaching out and texting tonight really helped to lift my mood. Work has me down, just don't like it when one particular doctor is in the office and my workout wasn't what I wanted it to be. But I did work out!
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 13 Still a bit under the weather and looking forward to recovery. In the mean time keeping my mind occupied with thoughts of a speedy recovery. I am actually happy I stopped and made the decision to take care of me for once. Learning to stop and recoginize that I need to be a priority for myself sometimes (an awesome feeling).
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    1k1l3d1s30ku.jpg

91 - yes this is my happy place tonight!
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 10 - Grateful I have a mature attitude at work. It keeps me out of trouble.
  • fostyjh
    Options
    Jean, you are such an amazing, beautiful, strong woman! I am so fortunate to know you...I love this thread.

Day 1: I'm lucky to know Jeanmk56 in "real" life...and that my boy such walked by me & stopped to kiss my cheek
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    1k1l3d1s30ku.jpg

91 - yes this is my happy place tonight!

I like your happy place.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 14 I am going to challenge myself to a sit down meal in a resturante by myself. I get easily distracted with everyone elses needs and wants and have forgotten my own (especially my family and extended family). I am going to reconnect with myself again.
  • palwithme
    edited February 2015
    Options
    Day 11 ~ Today I am grateful for my health. So, so grateful. Even though I have some weight to lose, it is nothing compared to the pain some people have to endure each day. I have very healthy children, a healthy husband, and I am basically healthy. I am a lucky girl.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Mikynlmo wrote: »
    Day 14 I am going to challenge myself to a sit down meal in a resturante by myself. I get easily distracted with everyone elses needs and wants and have forgotten my own (especially my family and extended family). I am going to reconnect with myself again.

Good idea.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    92 - Lessons Learned In Life
    “Always stay true to yourself because there are very few people who will always be true to you.”
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 12 ~ Today I am grateful I am in a good mood. I am working on taking control of my "moods," but it is tough. Sometimes it feels out of my control, but I know there are things I can do to help myself be a happy person each and every day.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    92 - Lessons Learned In Life
    “Always stay true to yourself because there are very few people who will always be true to you.”

Truth
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 15 Today the sky is completely gray, the wind howling. But i am walking in sunshine. I like this weather! :D .
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    93 - today was challenging at work, but I managed to keep my cool and get patients checked in and out without any real issues.
  • angel388
    angel388 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing reading this. Awesome way to look at the world. Thank you for sharing :)
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 13 -Today I am grateful I have a sewing project to work on with my young daughter. She is so excited to learn how to sew and I am very happy that I can teach her this skill. It will be a fun day.
  • abrahamhunter
    abrahamhunter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have logged into MFP for the past 125 days. Logged in, but not logged what I eat, drink, exercise except on occasion. I have also been very depressed, many changes in my life since last November. My challenge, for me, is to now log in for the next 125 days and post a positive thought, feeling, anything, as long as it is positive. This may be the most difficult challenge for me, but I have to do this. I may post at various times during the day/night who knows. If you would like to join me, that would be wonderful.

Day 1 ~ starting this challenge