125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 36 - I am grateful to be back on schedule with everything.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    131 - celebration of Dad's life with some family members at his favorite diner. First time I have stepped foot in the place since he passed and I went at least once a week with him for a few years. It would have been harder to do so yesterday.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    Mikynlmo wrote: »
    Day 44 Sometimes information overload can cause a person to stay stagnant. Use your instinct because what was right for someone else could have an adverse reaction on your life. So stay in your lane! Todays epiphany for myself.

I like this! And thank you for your condolences.

• JeanMBK
    Options
    jrdmz6vdffgm.jpg
    132 - working on the baby afghan and relaxing tonight. She is due in about a month or so!
  • Mikynlmo
    Mikynlmo Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Day 45 Green all around and I felt lucky today. My co worker did a great job with the decor and it made me smile.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 37 - Happy that the personal storm has passed.
  • palwithme
    Options
    @jeanmk56 Beautiful afghan. I am a knitter as well, but lately I just haven't had the motivation to knit anything. I should start something. It is so relaxing.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    133 - your best teacher is your last mistake.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 46 satisfied.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    134 - learning new things the past couple of days at work and being able to share it with others is a good feeling.
  • palwithme
    Options
    Day 38 - Grateful I had a good workout this morning. I may even reach my April 1 goal of 170 if I am super good these last days of the month.
  • Mikynlmo
    Options
    Day 47 i have not been feeling much like myself lately and all I can keep relling myself is. " this too shall pass." I am asking that you all send positive thoughts and prayer my way. Thanks
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    135 -

It's here, the weekend I have spent the winter training for. There is nothing more I can do. On Sunday I will participate in The Syracuse Half Marathon. The weather won't be the best, snow flurries and cold. My stomach is already doing flip-flops from nerves/excitement. I have been asked why I am doing this and the answer is simple. I believed I could, so I did 13.1.
  • JeanMBK
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Day 47 i have not been feeling much like myself lately and all I can keep relling myself is. " this too shall pass." I am asking that you all send positive thoughts and prayer my way. Thanks

Sending you positive thoughts and prayers. I don't know what's going on and I do feel like my darkest days have passed and I have faith that you will find your way.

• hezemakiah
    hezemakiah Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    WOW I love this thread! Great to see how you all were transformed over that time! I am a positive person but even so, I wish I would have found this thread in the beginning and participated! You all rock! <3
  • palwithme
    Options
    Jeanmk56 wrote: »
    135 -

It's here, the weekend I have spent the winter training for. There is nothing more I can do. On Sunday I will participate in The Syracuse Half Marathon. The weather won't be the best, snow flurries and cold. My stomach is already doing flip-flops from nerves/excitement. I have been asked why I am doing this and the answer is simple. I believed I could, so I did 13.1.

Have a great race!
  • palwithme
    Options

I hope you feel better soon.
  • amybyrd1024
    Options
    I like to start each morning with 10 minutes of positive meditation. taking into consideration everything positive in myself and then planning my day's goals accordingly. :)
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    hezemakiah wrote: »
    WOW I love this thread! Great to see how you all were transformed over that time! I am a positive person but even so, I wish I would have found this thread in the beginning and participated! You all rock! <3

Please join now, the ride's not over!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    I like to start each morning with 10 minutes of positive meditation. taking into consideration everything positive in myself and then planning my day's goals accordingly. :)

What a great way to start the day! While driving to work I at time repeat positive affirmations to help me start my day.