125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    273 - I saved lives Tuesday, I donated blood.
  • palwithme
    palwithme Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    Day 101 - There is always hope. But it won't come to you. You have to reach out and find it.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Today will come and go. Up to me how I perceive it.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    274 - " A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step."
  • cblue315
    Options
    Wow, what a change a few hours makes. Had a totally different end to my bad day. So glad I "came back from the other side".
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    275 - run turned to a walk, grateful I can do either after reading an article today about ALS.
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Three weeks into working out my energy level is up and I feel great I can feel a change in my legs. I am feeling less fatigue.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Today was a good day. A classic summer day in Wisconsin. Did a few miles on the bike to enjoy the weather.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    emmab3ar wrote: »
    Three weeks into working out my energy level is up and I feel great I can feel a change in my legs. I am feeling less fatigue.

Isn't it amazing!
  • cblue315
    Options
    Today will not be an easy day. I have what I need to deal with it. I can stay calm.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    276 - Took a nice walk with the dog tonight and enjoyed the air, scenery and smells.
  • MAnthonyEvans
    MAnthonyEvans Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    An apple a day will keep the doctor away, a hug a day will slow down life's challenges at bay.....Grow one of your favorite vegetables , herbs or flowers that you can slow down to enjoy. Chives, basil, potatoes and onions are very easy to grow. Embrace all of what life has to offer. Get your hands dirty and plant a new life and watch it grow like the way your new life can.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    277 - Grateful my husband knows enough car repairs to change the back brakes tonight. Tomorrow the front brakes and with some help from a friend mechanic, the ball bearings as well.
  • cblue315
    Options
    It feels so good to laugh.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    278 - Sunday, August 9, was my 2nd oldest son's 37th birthday. How did I get so old?!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    279 - I have lost 30 pounds!!!!
  • cblue315
    Options
    Kudos on achieving such a great age and losing weight!

I can choose the direction of my life, most of the time.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    280 - Enjoy the little things in life, for one day you'll look back and realize they were the big things. Robert Brault
  • cblue315
    Options
    I can give myself permission to not give 1000% all the time. I can give 100% or even less if that is what I have to give.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    281 - yesterday was a conflicting late afternoon at work. Kept my feelings out of my report to my team leader and her manager. Kept it professional.