125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    When things are going right in my world I tend to manufacture stress and upset my own apple cart. Today I have the courage to ask for help when I get this way.
  • JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    249 - Nature smelled so great on the bike ride today! The flowers, the trees!
  • cblue315
    Options
    Almost had myself talked out of the race as of yesterday. So glad I went, this race and planing and training for it are what got me to the gym many days this winter.
  • JeanMBK
    edited July 2015
    Options
    250- Had a wonderful visit with my daughter, son-in-law and 2 grandchildren!! I've doubled my challenge a well!
  • cblue315
    Options
    Feeling a bit overwhelmed today. I know part of it is post race exhaustion. Tomorrow will be a better day. I do have that to look forward to.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    251 - glad that my SO is starting to look at his nutrition.
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Happy that I'm alive and doing fine. :smiley:
  • cblue315
    Options
    Today is a better day. I do have so very much work to get done but it is so nice business is booming.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    252 - some days are better than others, but today is ending ok after all.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    253-What a feeling when you can climb a hill on your bike and don't have to get off and walk like you did last month!
  • cblue315
    Options
    I did three races so far this season. The last tri was on Sunday. I did the bike leg in under one hour. Managed to maintain over 15mph on a commuter bike!!!!!! Today I went to the bike shop and bought a new bike. Carbon frame. got it for a steal as it is close to the end of the season. I am so pumped about this. I am planning two more races this season.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    @cblue315 - Congratulations on your races! And congratulations on your new bike! What kind did you get? Buying a new bike is so exciting!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    254 - Ran tonight for the first time since the end of June. Need to get back to running as well as the biking. In just over two months is my next half marathon.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Positive thoughts are hard to come by today but I did see a very cute kitty gif that made me laugh.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    255 - today was a good day.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Positive thoughts are hard to come by today but I did see a very cute kitty gif that made me laugh.
    Stay strong!
  • cblue315
    Options
    I am so very grateful that I continue to grow in so many ways. I have a better understanding of my self in relation to my world.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    256 - Glad that I waited until this evening to run and completed 4 miles! I think I am really going to like having my Vivoactive!
  • cblue315
    Options
    Today I know that my life is not what I wish it would be. I can see what I want and I am content wait for my good life to come to me.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    257 - I've said it before, and will say it again, -I love technology. Just finished skyping with my son and daughter-in-law in Chicago!