125 day positive challenge

Options

Replies

• JeanMBK
    JeanMBK Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    289 - thirty years ago today I welcomed into this crazy world my youngest son!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    290 - road trip to Montreal for the weekend! Looking forward to meeting other members of Mark's family.
  • cblue315
    cblue315 Posts: 3,836 Member
    Options
    Once again missed a day.
    I have SAD and had been on antidepressants for over 20 years. A year ago I made the decision to go off the meds. I think due to the rapid weight loss and hormone changes they were contributing to sleep problems. After discountinuing the meds (under dr. supervision) I returned to normal sleep patterns. Well one year later I am once again feeling the effects of SAD. I bought one of those therapy lights and have been using it for the last several days and have deffinately noticed a positive difference.

I know this is a longer than usual post but I wanted to share my positive.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Great ride this morning. I am feeling good today.
  • cblue315
    Options
    Today I will take care of myself.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    291 - Missed a couple of days, but we were in Montreal and I did not have internet access all of the time.

It was a wonderful weekend and we met so many wonderful people in Mark's family, more cousins than he never knew he had and their families!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Once again missed a day.
    I have SAD and had been on antidepressants for over 20 years. A year ago I made the decision to go off the meds. I think due to the rapid weight loss and hormone changes they were contributing to sleep problems. After discountinuing the meds (under dr. supervision) I returned to normal sleep patterns. Well one year later I am once again feeling the effects of SAD. I bought one of those therapy lights and have been using it for the last several days and have deffinately noticed a positive difference.

I know this is a longer than usual post but I wanted to share my positive.

I understand and I too have a light that a friend gave me. I don't use it often as I am not in my cubicle enough these days with covering other clinics. But, I will be using it when I am there. Keep up the positive attitude!
  • cblue315
    Options
    Using the therapy light in the morning gives me 1/2 hour to read. ☀️
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    292 - Spent time tonight with youngest bonus daughter! What a bonus she is to my life!
  • cblue315
    Options
    Grateful today for many things. I am blessed.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    293 - Great to be back on the bike tonight after almost a two week hiatus!
  • cblue315
    Options
    ^^Woot!

Today I actually refused to give in to a clients demands. She and I both knew she was asking for too much. In the past I would have worked till midnight if I had to. Not today!
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    294 - An 8 mile run last night, exhausted after and sore. The first 4 miles were great, but after that my miles slowed down. But still 8 completed with walking.
  • JeanMBK
    edited August 2015
    Options
    295 - Grateful for the upcoming weekend. Time will be spent with my niece and my 2-legged partner in running!
  • cblue315
    Options
    God loves me.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    296 - size 12 pants!
  • cblue315
    Options
    ^^ excellent
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    297- It's never too late for a new beginning in your life. Lessons Learned in Life
  • cblue315
    Options
    New beginings are not always easy. I think it was easier to lose 100 pounds than make the decision to separate. Life will get good again.
  • JeanMBK
    Options
    298 - The mind will not always remember exactly what happened, but the heart will always remember the feeling. Brigitte Nicole
    Lessons Learned In Life