Options
12346»

Replies

• Miss_1999
    Miss_1999 Posts: 747 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    Miss_1999 wrote: »
    On another note, let's talk about you, a subject you're fond of.
    Not sure when I ever posted a topic about me, but ok.
    What is it that you're looking for, here at MFP.
    To rattle the cage and break the monotony. Because it amuses the hell out of me.
    your profile is obviously a shame.
    Did you mean sham?
    We, well at least, I know you're not a 35 year old female.
    True. On both counts. I think those are the MFP defaults when you create an account.
    Which is odd.
    On both counts.
    So what are your goals here?
    Intelligent debate.
    Did you join just to troll the forums?
    That term is so vastly, and incredulously misused.
    What is it that you're hoping to gain or achieve from MFP?
    Get healthy and count my calori.... haha... sorry... I couldn't finish that with a straight face.

You know, why the hell do I even bother? Seriously. You've got two accounts, and are obviously having the time of your life, so have at it, sugar. This must be meeting a need you have, too. Who am I to question. You must be getting something you need as well. We've all got our something.

And yes, damn autocorrect. I meant sham, not shame.
  • SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    This thread is lousy with gorillas.
  • shai74
    shai74 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    shai74 wrote: »
    The only point I'd like to make is it's a damn shame when someone starts a "would you shag the person above" thread, there's 18K replies, but when someone asks a legitimate weightloss or fitness related question no one gives a toss, and can't be bothered to answer. All you desperates should shuffle yourselves off to eHarmony and get your fix there (filter wouldn't let me write "shuffle your fat a$$es off").

It'd be real nice if the relevant threads outweighed the rubbish on MFP.
    I'm gonna have to agree with your final statement, even if you did try to piss off half of MFP with that other comment and would have been contributing to said rubbish.

I was going to say, if I hurt anyone's feelings I'm deeply sorry. But I'm not, really. If the shoe fits people ... The forums are not place for butthurtedness. Maybe the person above can tell you you're not fat and ask you on a "date".