Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• SleeplessInSeattle
    SleeplessInSeattle Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    ....must go to bed.....in 4 hours time it will be 24 hours awake.
  • plexusbray
    plexusbray Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i have mad skillz.... i sliced my lip open on a peach sucker.... talent at it's finest
  • Anahita_Swims
    Anahita_Swims Posts: 4,127 Member
    Options
    i miss the op
  • clovelyday
    clovelyday Posts: 14 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I was really feeling some kind of way yesterday! It all started with the ride into work w/my husband. I wanted to slap him silly several times. I am so glad my vehicle is fixed, I really dislike (because hate might be too strong a word) riding w/him! It's like lose the bravado and focus on avoiding accidents, not tit for tat! Ugh!
  • Belle8312
    Belle8312 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Is it Friday yet?
  • racerguy
    racerguy Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Can an orphan eat at a family restaurant?
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Must get those stars!! :star::star::star:
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    Just ate some grilled chicken with wheat bread and drinking a Monster Zero....typical black man business.
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Ya know those little gold star stickers we used to get in preschool when we were good? I have to award those to the grown-*** nurses I work with when they do something right. They will literally scream at me over those stars if they feel they deserved one that I didn't award them. They mean absolutely nothing, they're just gold star stickers. I am basically a glorified babysitter of about 60 children.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    Ya know those little gold star stickers we used to get in preschool when we were good? I have to award those to the grown-*** nurses I work with when they do something right. They will literally scream at me over those stars if they feel they deserved one that I didn't award them. They mean absolutely nothing, they're just gold star stickers. I am basically a glorified babysitter of about 60 children.
    LMFAO
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    I taught middle school for 25 years before I "retired". I'm now working in an office for a tech company. It's like I never left middle school.
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options

I was a glorified babysitter of a bunch of whiny babiesadults too! That's why I got out of supervision the second I had the chance!!

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Is it just me or are there more people here behinds bars all of a sudden?! LOL!!
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have "offended" someone on the interwebz. :open_mouth:
  • Bill8855
    Bill8855 Posts: 4,267 Member
    Options
    I have washed my hands 100 times today
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    I may or may not have "offended" someone on the interwebz. :open_mouth:

It's a slow week. I certainly offended someone yesterday. Although, the warning that I received was a little comical, so totally worth it.

I've also been warned this week. :o This is why we can't have nice things. smiley-laughing009.gif
  • mhecht32
    mhecht32 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Noelv1976 wrote: »
    mhecht32 wrote: »
    I have recently discovered the absolute power fancy/sexy lingerie has. It's actually NOT for the guys, its for us girls!! For OURSELVES!! Because things are always nicer when wrapped in a pretty package! Talk about a confidence boost. Ladies, I HIGHLY recommend getting properly fit, and hitting up the lace. You could be wearing frumpy sweatpants because you have a cold, and still feel amazing ;)

Uhh yeah, why would a guy look fabulous in a lingerie, unless he's a tranny or likes to wear women underwear.

Good Point. But some girls buy pretty under things to impress their guy or whatever, and I'm saying they shouldn't do it for the guy - do it for themselves :). Lol and as to your other comment to each their own.
  • VintageMisery514
    VintageMisery514 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    yeeeessssss that-feeling-when-people-play-with-my-hair.jpg
  • sammik307
    sammik307 Posts: 19
    Options
    Id be weirded out if a guy wore lingerie.. Id run