pizza is the most divisive food in america

Options

Replies

• PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    I lived on the wrong side of the highway for being a Grizzly, I always slummed it. :laugh:

I was almost a Hawk, instead a Lancer. Dude, talk about slumming it... lol. go Thug!

Every time I drive by that place I think "thug". I wasn't slumming it *that* bad, but I wasn't up in the estates or anything.
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    oh I could you stories about Grizzlies.
  • PrizePopple
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    oh I could you stories about Grizzlies.

tumblr_mvhhx34TfI1rgb8v8o3_500.gif
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    He accidentally the whole thing...
  • raysputin
    raysputin Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Pizza is rubbish. It's loaded with fat, salt and carbs. A lot of the toppings are processed with nitrites. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    raysputin wrote: »
    Pizza is rubbish. It's loaded with fat, salt and carbs. A lot of the toppings are processed with nitrites. Yuck! Yuck! Yuck!

What's wrong with fat and carbs? What is so bad about bread, tomato sauce, cheese, and optional veggies or/and meat?

• peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »

What's wrong with fat and carbs? What is so bad about bread, tomato sauce, cheese, and optional veggies or/and meat?

Dr. Oz said so.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options

Srsly? One man's trash is another man's treasure, I guess. I will have your piece
  • PrizePopple
    Options

And it's freaking magical.

DSC_0342-001.JPG

I just put some of that in my belly. Nomnomnom!
  • dbmata
    Options
    lulz. Ermagerds! All teh nitrates and nitrites! Pass me my spinach!
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

Six pages for this to come in? Wow.

And now I'm crying that I didn't get my pizza last night.
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    To add - nitrites and nitrates can be found naturally in vegetables. So I guess this means more meat? :laugh:

I keed, I keed.
  • Ldbg289
    Ldbg289 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I rarely eat pizza around people I don't know. I don't like pizza that's too shiny. Which is why I take a stack of napkins with my portion.
  • dbmata
    Options
    PikaKnight wrote: »
    To add - nitrites and nitrates can be found naturally in vegetables. So I guess this means more meat? :laugh:

I keed, I keed.

That's why I said spinach. ;)
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    Not a pizza fan - would never choose to eat it on my own, but have eaten it with others. When everyone decides it's pizza, then it's pizza.

Never had (or heard anyone have) a fight over pizza in my life (except on this board.)

• lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Kalikel wrote: »
    Not a pizza fan - would never choose to eat it on my own, but have eaten it with others. When everyone decides it's pizza, then it's pizza.

Never had (or heard anyone have) a fight over pizza in my life (except on this board.)

You never had trouble deciding on toppings? Do you get the same kind all of the time?
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    lorib642 wrote: »
    Kalikel wrote: »

You never had trouble deciding on toppings? Do you get the same kind all of the time?

People figure out what everyone likes and split the pizzas up.

I never heard people actually fighting (except on this board.)

Personally, I never cared. I liked chicken, onions and garlic best, so if I were splitting with one person, I'd have had that. When it was a group, I'd just agree to eat whatever and didn't care at all. Odds were that I'd be eating mostly crust, anyway, so it just didn't matter. If the place made subs, I'd get a sub and skip the pizza.
  • ryanwood935
    ryanwood935 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Gonna have to get me a bacon chicken ranch pizza tomorrow now. Might even put broccoli on it to appease the health food hippies.
  • missh1967
    missh1967 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Pineapple has absolutely no place on a pizza...da *kitten* are you thinkin?

I used to think that, then I had pineapple and ham on a pizza and it was magnificent!

• paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 8,986 Member
    Options
    KylaDenay wrote: »
    Cold leftover pizza for breakfast - yuck!
    -
    -
    Haven't you people got microwaves? B)
    It's gotta go in the oven the next day! Never the microwave.

Nah, too slow.

Microwaving is fine for me. :)