do girls want the bad boyz or the nice guy

Options

Replies

• cgrout78
    cgrout78 Posts: 1,679 Member
    Options
    They want the sweet and nice guy during the day :flowerforyou: and the bad boy at night. :devil:

this
  • Babes1986
    Babes1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    They want the sweet and nice guy during the day :flowerforyou: and the bad boy at night. :devil:

^^^^yeppers
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I think I'm a nice guy. Do you think I look like a girly man?

LOL.
    SO not about looks!

I misunderstood what you were saying
  • Tricep_A_Tops
    Tricep_A_Tops Posts: 319
    Options
    :wink:
  • LonLB
    LonLB Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I've been around, , , say for 50+ years. In my experience, an overwhelming majority of women say they want a nice guy but ACTUALLY pursue the bad boys. It's sad. . . The crappier a man treats women, the more women they seem to attract. I don't get it. never have, never will. Let the lambasting begin!!!

You are just preaching what a bunch of guys think but were afraid to say it.
  • tuckerrj
    tuckerrj Posts: 1,453 Member
    Options
    That's my job. If us old guys won't speak the truth, then who???
  • MommaRoseFitness
    MommaRoseFitness Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Nice guy that can have fun
  • mamacita721
    mamacita721 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Bad boys are usually only good for one thing! :devil: :blushing:
  • TammyS327
    TammyS327 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I've got it all, a bad boy biker with a heart of gold. Bad boy looks and attitude and a really nice sweet guy at home. Best of both worlds. I am one of the lucky ones.
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    If you have self-esteem, you want a nice guy. Not a pushover, but a guy who treats you well. If you don't value yourself, you want the "bad boy". Oh, and when you're a bad girl, you need a nice guy.
  • Catlikesscat
    Options
    Bad......I want him to spank me....hard!
  • whitneysin
    whitneysin Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    If you have self-esteem, you want a nice guy. Not a pushover, but a guy who treats you well. If you don't value yourself, you want the "bad boy". Oh, and when you're a bad girl, you need a nice guy.

All this, and it doesn't hurt if he's a hellcat in the sack!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I'm still a nice guy. Kinda geeky. Family man. But I have my bad moments.

<---- Obviously a nice guy, see. :D

36424514_5783.jpg
  • JustAboutDelicious_wechanged
    Options
    This is tricky. I want a bad boy who will have my back in any situation. So this is the kind of guy I like:
    friend-bestfriend_zpscab36f37.jpg
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    I've been around, , , say for 50+ years. In my experience, an overwhelming majority of women say they want a nice guy but ACTUALLY pursue the bad boys. It's sad. . . The crappier a man treats women, the more women they seem to attract. I don't get it. never have, never will. Let the lambasting begin!!!

You are just preaching what a bunch of guys think but were afraid to say it.

I'm not sure anymore. I think women just talk a lot and vent a lot. So I think we do want the nice guys, but then being women we will find something that annoys us and we will talk about it, thus making it seem like we are with a bad boy. In reality though, it's just a nice guy we must gripe about in order to stay non-lesbian. Because nice guy or bad boy, they are still men after all.
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I just wanted him to look like a bad boy...My husband looked like a bad boy but was as opposite of a bad boy as possible. I even had o corrupt him a bit
  • Prplhead
    Prplhead Posts: 82
    Options
    Bad boy? Nice guy? Hard man!
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    in my experience, the guys that complained that all girls wanted were bad boys and not nice guys, weren't actually very nice guys.
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options
    Nice guy..... I just never had a thing for the 'bad boyz'... dunno why?
  • LibertyBelle89
    Options

^^^this ^_^