do girls want the bad boyz or the nice guy

Options

Replies

• Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I wanted bad and the would try to fix them all up and make them nice and was always disappointed when it didn't work.

Now I'm old and like nice guys.

Exactly!!
  • ChanceTakr2131
    Options
    Bad BOYZ all the way baby!!:love:
  • lmckillo
    lmckillo Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Think most women like the idea of a bad boy but I believe that the bad boy routine will wear thin as everyone wants to be treated with respect and kindness.
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I just wanted the guy with *spark*, who treated me well. I married the nice guy, and its my job to corrupt him
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    **** the bad boy marry the nice guy
  • TriThreat
    TriThreat Posts: 313
    Options
    just like men, different women want different things.

but you should be YOURSELF (nice guy or "bad boy") and find a girl who wants you for what you are, not what you can pretend to be.
  • brfried
    brfried Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I wanted bad and the would try to fix them all up and make them nice and was always disappointed when it didn't work.

Now I'm old and like nice guys.

Totally that ^^^^^^^
  • katebowen37
    katebowen37 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I think most women want confidence. Unfortunately, most "bad boys" tend to exude confidence (extroverts) while a lot of nice guys tend to be shyer (introverts). I got myself a nice guy but he has the confidence of a bad boy. For me, it's the perfect combination.

This ^^^
  • Codename_Duchess
    Codename_Duchess Posts: 2,042 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like nerdy Italians that make me laugh. OK, just one nerdy Italian that makes me laugh. :bigsmile:
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    ♥"A real bad boy..but a real good man." ♥ :devil:
  • Sierra_Christine
    Options
    The nice guy all the way.
    The bad ones usually don't have enough respect to take control of their actions so how could they possibly take control of a real woman and treat her correctly?
    I'd be shocked if I came across a good guy with a bad boy act. Now THAT'D be hot. Not gonna lie! ;)
  • triciab79
    triciab79 Posts: 1,713 Member
    Options
    I have always wanted the nice guys. A good heart is the first thing I look for. If a man is kind hearted and genuine it doesn't matter to me how they look or how much they make. The only other qualifier is intelligence. He has to be very intelligent.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    I see different people have different meanings for the nice guy, bad guy.

I just like a decent human being. My husband is a decent human being. He is also strong, very manly, and of course has his own opinions and challenges me (he's an experimental physicist that is the principle designer developing an alternative energy form). He's active, adventurous and passionate. He is also intelligent, kind and a good father to our children. He is strong physically, mentally and emotionally.

But, if people are saying that women are attracted to bad men that abuse them or children. Then I would suggest they work on that. There is a good book called: "The Betrayal Bond" by Patrick J. Carnes. I've experienced all of the women in my family choosing partners that are incredibly abusive and sociopathic men. So, I learned at a very young age to take care of myself and to be alert, and to choose good people in my life and for building my own family.
  • TammyS327
    TammyS327 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    If you have self-esteem, you want a nice guy. Not a pushover, but a guy who treats you well. If you don't value yourself, you want the "bad boy". Oh, and when you're a bad girl, you need a nice guy.
    What does this mean?↑
    I have tons of self esteem and I value myself. Even better my "bad boy" values me. A "bad boy" does not mean an abuser, drunk, or drug dealer. A bad boy is a mans man. A man that has a strong masculine look. A man that stands up for himself and his woman. A man that doesnt take any crap. A bad boy is a tough man, not a soft wimp. A bad boy can also be tender, kind, loving, a hard worker and a fantastic husband. I know, I am married to a motorcycle riding, beard growing, denim and leather wearing bad boy, that will get in the floor and play with legos with the grandson after a long day at work and a long walk with me.
    I have had the "nice guy". Church going, government desk jockey, that had the respect of his family, friends, coworkers and church members and that loved to beat my *kitten* on Sunday afternoon.

So don't even try to say one doesnt value themselves if they like bad boys.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Seems like people are getting caught up in very rigid stereotypes of how they view and define people and qualities. I'm sure that in real life people do not think this way as they are interacting with people (I would hope). This does not need to be a competition or an argument. Looks like there is a lot of room here for misunderstandings. Some people here are taking "nice" to mean some very rigid bad qualities. And some people are taking bad to mean different things as well. People are more complex and multidimensional than that and there is a vast world of interesting people to get to know.
  • dfb2156
    dfb2156 Posts: 225
    Options
    just like men, different women want different things.

but you should be YOURSELF (nice guy or "bad boy") and find a girl who wants you for what you are, not what you can pretend to be.
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    They want men. Men can be bad in the sense that they know what they want and will try and get it, even if its something the girl disapproves.

Most of the "men" nowadays are boys who tip toe around everybody. They lack confidence in themselves. When you don't even believe in yourself, why should any women?

Most (not all) girls like a nice guy. Just be confident enough to tell her that you won't always be a nice guy when the need for a tough person comes along.

what Taunto said is spot on
  • kendunn579
    kendunn579 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    ♥"A real bad boy..but a real good man." ♥ :devil:

Sounds fair...
  • SabrinaLC
    SabrinaLC Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I think I already replied to this... or one just like it.

I want both :-)
  • kanadian_bear
    Options
    He comes across as the bad boy and the exterior is rough .. but inside he's really one of the good ones.