do girls want the bad boyz or the nice guy

Options

Replies

• markymarrkk
    markymarrkk Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I laugh at some of these Swaggots running around like they're hard cuz they're sportin full sleeves and body mods. I went through some real shtt in the hood, no father to put me in check... drugs, gangsters and cops. jumped fences, been shot at, been jacked for my shtt and fighting was mandatory. none of that compares to them real life Bad boys from our U.S. Military forces FTW!!

Thanks to a series of events that led me to my first job under the guidance of some positive role models.. I got out the hood, college, career, family .... you can take the boy from the hood, but you can't take the hood from the boy. But when it comes to my moms and my family, I'm the nicest, sweetest most considerate person that can be.
  • kitty_kong
    kitty_kong Posts: 56
    Options
    I'm both. Please feed or pet me
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    The guy who is bad to everyone else, but nice to me. Found him.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Whichever category Tom Hardy falls into.
  • GlutesthatSalute
    GlutesthatSalute Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Bad boys in moderation GOOD guys to marry :heart:
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    nice
  • paintlisapurple
    paintlisapurple Posts: 982 Member
    Options
    I've got the best of both worlds as my husband looks like a bad guy...but is a really nice guy. :smooched: :heart: :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • amcassey
    amcassey Posts: 16
    Options
    I married a nice guy and wouldn't change a thing.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Girls want boys.

Women want men.

294c79e7-5443-4428-b0d8-6dd3339794c8.jpg
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Both... The easiest way to sum this up is to say pretty much any role that Steven Seagal has played. That would be the perfect balance between bad & nice.
  • noahsmama33
    noahsmama33 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I dated the bad boys then married a nice guy.

Exactly!
  • sassyann45
    sassyann45 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Lol!!! I have been married to my husband for 27 years. He has the bad boy look but is one of the sweetest guys you'll ever meet.
  • shannongoneau
    shannongoneau Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Nice Guys :) My husband has an edgy look (tattoos everywhere loves his leather jacket) but he is a nice nerdy guy. Psychology says women are looking to be "the one that can transform a man" I figure if a woman is trying to transform a man shes with wthe wrong guy.
  • TwinkieDong
    TwinkieDong Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I think women think they want the bad boy. I say this because women want a type a personality, unfortunately the bad boys often are labeled as such. However there are many types of men that can be type a, good, bad, etc.

I also believe the bad boy image is for younger people. When people get older they just want something good, something worth while something long term.

What do I know? I have been both all my life. Like a guy wants a woman that he can bring home to mom but in private is his very own....
  • mike667grace
    Options
    which ever one they can't have.
    ^^^^^^
    Damn right.
  • usmc01462
    usmc01462 Posts: 1,944 Member
    Options
    Its always the silent ones you need to watch out for the are nice but a freak in the bed...Same goes for the woman.
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Bad until I grew up and wised up in my 30s. Nice boys are there with you when the going gets tough, and will be there til the end!:love:
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    Its always the silent ones you need to watch out for the are nice but a freak in the bed...Same goes for the woman.
    exactly! :blushing:
  • SmartWhatever
    SmartWhatever Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    I like a reformed bad boy lol

This!

But not TOO reformed, :tongue:
  • TeachTheGirl
    TeachTheGirl Posts: 2,091 Member
    Options
    Aren't people just people. Good/bad/who cares?