• LandonRand
    LandonRand Posts: 166
    Options
    Both I think...but what do I know
  • rhogr000
    rhogr000 Posts: 126
    Options
    uhh bad i guessing

I'm guessing women go for the "bad boy" until they grow up; however, it's entirely possible that adult women would choose the "bad boy".

I'm not a woman, so I can't offer an expert opinion.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    When I was younger I wanted bad and the would try to fix them all up and make them nice and was always disappointed when it didn't work.

Now I'm old and like nice guys.
  • BleedsCoffee
    BleedsCoffee Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Nice guy.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    True story

Let's also not forget that "bad boy" is open to interpretation to me a bad boy is my SO and he's a great man. However to some a "bad boy" would be someone that beats their GF/wife/SO... so *shrugs*
  • angel_marcelle
    angel_marcelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options

This ^^^
  • aylanah
    aylanah Posts: 10
    Options
    Speaking for myself...I met a nice guy 20 years ago, and we are celebrating our 16th wedding anniversary this week. Soooo....one big vote for nice guys.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    They want men. Men can be bad in the sense that they know what they want and will try and get it, even if its something the girl disapproves.

Most of the "men" nowadays are boys who tip toe around everybody. They lack confidence in themselves. When you don't even believe in yourself, why should any women?

Most (not all) girls like a nice guy. Just be confident enough to tell her that you won't always be a nice guy when the need for a tough person comes along.
  • challenger9509
    challenger9509 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    True story

Let's also not forget that "bad boy" is open to interpretation to me a bad boy is my SO and he's a great man. However to some a "bad boy" would be someone that beats their GF/wife/SO... so *shrugs*

I am kind of leaning towards the bad boy with a hint of sweetness..if that makes sense :)
  • chantelp89
    chantelp89 Posts: 590 Member
    Options
    What kind of guy are you ; )
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    They want men. Men can be bad in the sense that they know what they want and will try and get it, even if its something the girl disapproves.

Most of the "men" nowadays are boys who tip toe around everybody. They lack confidence in themselves. When you don't even believe in yourself, why should any women?

Most (not all) girls like a nice guy. Just be confident enough to tell her that you won't always be a nice guy when the need for a tough person comes along.

^^^
    This! Nothing more to add.
  • autumnrunning
    autumnrunning Posts: 103
    Options
    Someone with correct grammar and spelling.
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    I like mine to look like the bad boy, have a touch of bad boy attitude, but not enough to piss me off or require me to post bail
  • mlcantwell
    mlcantwell Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I prefer ones that use proper grammar. :D
    I have an awesome nice guy!
  • super_fast
    super_fast Posts: 63
    Options
    which ever one they can't have.
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Nice
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Bad boys are so high school...they usually end up the losers without a good job
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I think most women want confidence. Unfortunately, most "bad boys" tend to exude confidence (extroverts) while a lot of nice guys tend to be shyer (introverts). I got myself a nice guy but he has the confidence of a bad boy. For me, it's the perfect combination.
  • skrakalaka
    skrakalaka Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    I dated the bad boys then married a nice guy.