do girls want the bad boyz or the nice guy

Options

Replies

• JBsCrazyGirl
    JBsCrazyGirl Posts: 337
    Options
    I don't know about the other Ladies, but I prefer a man who treats me like Lady:heart:
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    They actually just want some wine and chocolate.

Make it beer and chocolate and you've got a deal!
  • LaLouve_RK
    LaLouve_RK Posts: 899 Member
    Options
    Both I think...but what do I know

Agreed with both! :happy:
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the other Ladies, but I prefer a man who treats me like Lady:heart:

I like this to a point. I dated one guy who would open the car door for me and I almost gagged. I don't mind doors to restaurants or anything like that, it just seemed to be a bit much when it was the car door too.

Maybe the real problem was that it was MY car and I didn't want him touching it more than he had to. I'm a bit possessive when it comes to my car.
  • RitaB19
    RitaB19 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

I Love this one!! That is what I prefer too :) And kissing the ground I walk on helps too. :smooched: So Nice, but still Manly is what I like. :wink:
  • pspetralia
    pspetralia Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    They want men. Men can be bad in the sense that they know what they want and will try and get it, even if its something the girl disapproves.

Most of the "men" nowadays are boys who tip toe around everybody. They lack confidence in themselves. When you don't even believe in yourself, why should any women?

Most (not all) girls like a nice guy. Just be confident enough to tell her that you won't always be a nice guy when the need for a tough person comes along.

:flowerforyou:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,663 Member
    Options
    They just want the guy they want to really want them. Doesn't matter if the guy was nice or bad.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • saxmaniac
    saxmaniac Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Bad, but not so bad as to be abusive -- but, note, he still will get laid just fine.
    Nice, but not so nice as to be an obsequious doormat, passive-aggressive, or bitter. This guy won't get laid. Ever.

**** the extremes.

And what's with categorizing men as either/or? We are a bit more complicated than cardboard cutouts. My brother in law is a tough-looking biker dude with a heart of gold and loves his kitty cats. And some nice guys with short hair and no tattoos have a hidden bad streak.
  • Gizziemoto
    Gizziemoto Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Both. Been with my bad body/good guy 26 years.
  • misscristie
    misscristie Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Girls want the bad boy. Women want the good guy.
  • heberlonghurst
    Options
    My experience is that they completely ignore men who are intelligent, responsible, hardworking, educated, well-read, cultured and respectful and instead sleep with the men who are crass, misogynist, callus and cruel.

People on this board have already commented that it is the nice-guys fault for being nice. But, really what type of basis is that for establishing a relationship. Do I have to be mean to women in order for them to treat me with respect? What type of respect is that?
  • bikermike5094
    bikermike5094 Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    speaking from experience.... bad boyz....:glasses:
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I think girls who like bad boys just want to fix them.

In the end - Nice guys always come in 1st.
  • Darius66
    Darius66 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    My experience is that they completely ignore men who are intelligent, responsible, hardworking, educated, well-read, cultured and respectful and instead sleep with the men who are crass, misogynist, callus and cruel.

People on this board have already commented that it is the nice-guys fault for being nice. But, really what type of basis is that for establishing a relationship. Do I have to be mean to women in order for them to treat me with respect? What type of respect is that?

^^
  • StheK
    StheK Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    Depends on the girl. What do you think we are, clones?
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options

I'll treat you like a lady...just let me pull your hair later:tongue:
  • crimsoncat
    crimsoncat Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    I only like bad boys in movies. In real life they're selfish and too child like. I'll take a nice man thank you.
  • mytime1986
    mytime1986 Posts: 117
    Options
    I want the nice guy, but he cant be a wimp still has to know how to be a man.