Replies

• fluffywelshsheep
    fluffywelshsheep Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    The boy next door with a bad streak ;) ~~ I think i found it in my hubby
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I have fooled people in my day..I work for a Fortune 200 company wearing a shirt and tie during the day. I watch my p's and q's due to the HR policies. After hours people have said they had no idea.....
  • LoreleiEvil
    LoreleiEvil Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    None of the above. I have enough difficulty in my life! :)
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Both. :-) We want you to be good to us, but want to have a little fun, too. Too nice = boring. Too much a bad boy = jerk.
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    They want men. Men can be bad in the sense that they know what they want and will try and get it, even if its something the girl disapproves.

Most of the "men" nowadays are boys who tip toe around everybody. They lack confidence in themselves. When you don't even believe in yourself, why should any women?

Most (not all) girls like a nice guy. Just be confident enough to tell her that you won't always be a nice guy when the need for a tough person comes along.

This is exactly what I was going to say....
  • Jesstruhan
    Jesstruhan Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    The boy next door with a bad streak ;)
    Yes. This.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    I'm pretty straight-laced but I used to look a little different, (kinda a wannabe thug e.g., cornrows, earrings, goatee, etc.). A couple girls were actually disappointed (I tell you...the look on their faces was absolute, crestfallen-crushed-hopes-and-dreams, disappointment) when they found out I am an attorney and work in an office. :) Weird.
  • CrankMeUp
    CrankMeUp Posts: 2,860 Member
    Options
    I want chemistry.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    What I never understood is why some women think that nice means sexually weak.

Agree!!

Ditto

What woman told you that?

I can only.speak from my personal experiences, but whenever sex is brought up with female friends that have only seen my nice side, they are shocked and say things like "My sweet whierd...I'd have.never guessed!"
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    A nice guy who used to be a bad boy...:wink:
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options

Frequently, the guys claiming to be "nice" are the ones who are bitter about being "friends-zoned" and talk a lot about how women don't want a guy who values them for more than sex. So really, it's those "nice guys" who are to blame. Those "nice guys" also tend to be the ones who honestly believe providing emotional support means they are going to get sex. When sex is denied they cry about their crappy luck with women.

My point is, don't blame women -- blame guys who downplay the importance of sex to get sex.
  • j4nash
    j4nash Posts: 1,719 Member
    Options
    Women like confidence.
  • yo_andi
    yo_andi Posts: 2,178 Member
    Options
    Um, I don't want any kind of boyz... especially with a z at the end like that.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I grew out of the bad boy stage. I spent too much time with a guy who was in and out of jail, getting arrested for fighting and being a 'bad boy". I want a responsible guy who is going to put his focus on me, a family and a future and not trying to be cool and looking for hot chicks to hook up with.
  • Rosplosion
    Rosplosion Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I don't know WHAT I want.

I know what I have though. I have the BEST guy.
  • angelh1908
    angelh1908 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    btw, to the women who are saying they want bad boyz... yeah... you haven't seen many (or are delusional about them). See I've seen bad boyz. Rapists. Pimps (who pimp out their own SO and even sisters), drug dealers who purposely get their girl addicted to hard drugs so they could pimp her out. Murderers. Women beaters. Get you pregnant and take off. Beat your kids. Call you names in front of everybody. Mooch off of you. etc.

I'm sure you would love to have those bad boyz

OK.....clearly our definition of "bad boy" differs. I wasn't thinking CRIMINAL when OP asked about bad boys....:frown:
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Nice guys during the day. Bad boys in bed. :blushing:
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    btw, to the women who are saying they want bad boyz... yeah... you haven't seen many (or are delusional about them). See I've seen bad boyz. Rapists. Pimps (who pimp out their own SO and even sisters), drug dealers who purposely get their girl addicted to hard drugs so they could pimp her out. Murderers. Women beaters. Get you pregnant and take off. Beat your kids. Call you names in front of everybody. Mooch off of you. etc.

I'm sure you would love to have those bad boyz

OK.....clearly our definition of "bad boy" differs. I wasn't thinking CRIMINAL when OP asked about bad boys....:frown:

I'm trying to picture a bad boy in a non-criminal way or non-****head kind of way and I am struggling. What do you picture a bad boy to be?
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    They actually just want some wine and chocolate.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

Frequently, the guys claiming to be "nice" are the ones who are bitter about being "friends-zoned" and talk a lot about how women don't want a guy who values them for more than sex. So really, it's those "nice guys" who are to blame. Those "nice guys" also tend to be the ones who honestly believe providing emotional support means they are going to get sex. When sex is denied they cry about their crappy luck with women.

My point is, don't blame women -- blame guys who downplay the importance of sex to get sex.

Did I.come off as whining? :huh: