do girls want the bad boyz or the nice guy

Options

Replies

• _Countryboy_
    Options
    They want men. Men can be bad in the sense that they know what they want and will try and get it, even if its something the girl disapproves.

Most of the "men" nowadays are boys who tip toe around everybody. They lack confidence in themselves. When you don't even believe in yourself, why should any women?

Most (not all) girls like a nice guy. Just be confident enough to tell her that you won't always be a nice guy when the need for a tough person comes along.

^^^
    This! Nothing more to add.

Hi Taunto.

Hi Dawn!
  • Mother_Superior
    Mother_Superior Posts: 1,624 Member
    Options
    They want men. Men can be bad in the sense that they know what they want and will try and get it, even if its something the girl disapproves.

Most of the "men" nowadays are boys who tip toe around everybody. They lack confidence in themselves. When you don't even believe in yourself, why should any women?

Most (not all) girls like a nice guy. Just be confident enough to tell her that you won't always be a nice guy when the need for a tough person comes along.

Yes. I have to agree.

Also it should be pointed out that lack of confidence and assertiveness doesn't make you a nice guy.

It just makes you sissy.

Nice guys are usually the toughest ones.

They don't have anything to prove.

Yes to both quotes. Hell yes to the bold part. Be confident enough to be yourself, be bold enough to be the best person you can be. The rest will take care of itself.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    Neither. I want a man who has some courage to go along with his convictions. The rest of it tends to take care of itself.
  • _Countryboy_
    Options
    I like them good... then slowly they become bad... then I hurt them.... and they get sad. When I stop the pain, then they get bad. Very very bad! I then yell "YIELD TO YOUR MISTRESS TOY!"

Where do I sign up? :wink:
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    Tell me this isn't another "nice guy" piece of bull****.

“It sucks when someone you have feelings for doesn’t share those feelings; it happens to women all the time, too. We hear “I just want to be friends” and “you’re like one of the guys” and “you’re like a sister to me” just as often. But you’ll never hear a woman complain that guys just don’t appreciate a Nice Girl because we’re taught it’s our own ****ing fault when we’re rejected—we aren’t pretty enough or thin enough or sexy enough, we weren’t sexual enough or were too sexual, we put out too much or too little or too soon or not soon enough, we didn’t wear our hair the right way or our skirt the right length, we’re “too tomboyish” or “too butch” or “too feminine”, or we’re “not their type”, or we’re otherwise not good enough in various ways to entice the man to grace us with his affection. But when we’re not interested in someone, we’re vilified. We’re the ***** that lead them on, the ***** who let them buy us dinner but didn’t want to date them, the ***** who doesn’t appreciate a nice guy, the ***** they were nice to and then got nothing in return from.And, frankly, **** those people. Showing interest in me, being friendly with me, getting close to me, or eating a meal with me (even if they paid for it) doesn’t obligate me to open my heart or my legs. And anyone who doesn’t appreciate my friendship sure as hell doesn’t deserve my love or my *****.”

http://internal-acceptance-movement.tumblr.com/post/32294565170
  • BeachIron
    BeachIron Posts: 6,490 Member
    Options
    Bad boys are so high school...they usually end up the losers without a good job

Or they finally give themselves a swift kick in the rear end and grow the hell up.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I would think from past conversations, some prefer the the good guy with confidence that can be the bad boy during adult time...
  • kaylaandthestarcatcher
    Options
    “It sucks when someone you have feelings for doesn’t share those feelings; it happens to women all the time, too. We hear “I just want to be friends” and “you’re like one of the guys” and “you’re like a sister to me” just as often. But you’ll never hear a woman complain that guys just don’t appreciate a Nice Girl because we’re taught it’s our own ****ing fault when we’re rejected—we aren’t pretty enough or thin enough or sexy enough, we weren’t sexual enough or were too sexual, we put out too much or too little or too soon or not soon enough, we didn’t wear our hair the right way or our skirt the right length, we’re “too tomboyish” or “too butch” or “too feminine”, or we’re “not their type”, or we’re otherwise not good enough in various ways to entice the man to grace us with his affection. But when we’re not interested in someone, we’re vilified. We’re the ***** that lead them on, the ***** who let them buy us dinner but didn’t want to date them, the ***** who doesn’t appreciate a nice guy, the ***** they were nice to and then got nothing in return from.And, frankly, **** those people. Showing interest in me, being friendly with me, getting close to me, or eating a meal with me (even if they paid for it) doesn’t obligate me to open my heart or my legs. And anyone who doesn’t appreciate my friendship sure as hell doesn’t deserve my love or my *****.”

http://internal-acceptance-movement.tumblr.com/post/32294565170

tumblr_inline_mk1panvy4H1qz4rgp.gif
  • BenchPressingCats
    BenchPressingCats Posts: 1,826 Member
    Options
    Somebody who is nice because they are genuinely a nice person and not because they think that they deserve something in return for being nice.

This.
    some prefer the the good guy with confidence that can be the bad boy during adult time...

And this

And guys who don't use "boyz" instead of "boys."
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    well WOMEN want a good MAN
  • Grlnxtdr0721
    Grlnxtdr0721 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    both....a nice guy to everyone...but a bad guy behind closed doors ;) lol
  • _AllieCat_
    _AllieCat_ Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    I like em nice with that bad boy exterior.

So, both.
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options

You're 18...

Doesn't mean I haven't seen my share of bad boy high schoolers turn into loser men.
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I'm a bit older than a lot of folks here, but I never was attracted to the bad boys. I could be wrong, but I think girls that are attracted to bad boys are looking for excitement, adventure, freedom, fun, a little danger, and dare I say it, great sex. I don't know really because I never understood it. That's just my take and again, no offense to anyone. I'll read along & maybe I'll learn something. Give me the decent good guy any day. Oh wait, I married one. Never mind. :smile:
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options

Or they finally give themselves a swift kick in the rear end and grow the hell up.

True...
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    How about interesting without being a d**k?
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    well WOMEN want a good MAN

^^^Absolutely!
  • blondageh
    blondageh Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Nice guy every time. Bad boys have never done it for me.
  • america_c
    america_c Posts: 60
    Options
    Personally, a nice guy who can be bad :b
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    more bothered by the lack of attention to grammar in title and OP than the content. obviously.

i like a nice guy with a dash of bad boy. someone sweet yet edgy.